Euro Fishing St Johns Tournament 19/6/2017

Discussion in 'PC' started by Macbaldy, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Macbaldy

Macbaldy New Member

First session managed to catch Pink Belly at 93lb twice, but first catch of this catfish doesn't register on the scoreboard along with two small carp, 1 of 19lb and 1 of 22lb. Now as this a total weight tournament with no restrictions that's a lot of weight to lose from the overall score. Lately I seem to be getting more and more glitches with Tournaments, Error refreshing scores, disconnects, not always registering fish caught on scoreboard and I am aware that on some tournaments there are restrictions Like Mirror Carp only etc...

The scoreboard not registering fish while annoying as a bug, I have put up with the odd one going astray, but on a total weight tournament 134 lb not counting is pretty poor. Any chance someone can take a look at this please.

MacBaldy

2. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

Happens to me all the damn time mate, It's cost me #1 spot loads of time as well.

But remember the scoreboard is in KG, not Lb, so 93lb fish will only register as 42.1 on the tourney scoreboard.

3. Macbaldy

Macbaldy New Member

Hi Wholeshow, yh I klnow its in Kilo's, was just too lazy to do the conversion lol

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi guys, I will have a look into the tournaments to see if there are any issues our end. I'll keep you posted if I find anything.