Euro Fishing Digger Result!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by QPD77, Aug 7, 2016.

1. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Logged in last night to check for update and went for a wee chuck around in Digger for a half hour .....I managed two 20s in two casts then pulled in Baby M! I then decided to do a spot of stalking and was rewarded with Shoulders! That's the top three fish in Digger Lake in two sessions!

I also managed to pull out Mowgally and Boss Fish 10 (Scar?) From Spain last week!

I love this game, update or not!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Soda Jack

Soda Jack Member

Pulling in a boss while stalking is a treat indeed. I managed to bring in Baby M while stalking Digger.

3. QPD77

QPD77 Member

It's fantastic, I lost a biggie in the channel behind the open water/bridge swim so decided to stalk from the edge of the channel and BOOM! Delighted!

4. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Massive congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  5. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Congrats pal what size hooks were you using? I was after 'church' on observatory for days to no avail,went stalking and banked it first cast lol love the game!

6. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Size 4 hook and 18mm dumbell matey, worked like a charm! I must admit I'm coming round to this stalking business

• Like Like x 1
  7. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Cheers mucker i'll try that setup,its good fun stalking em out pal.On the game i have 2 rods out and float fish with the 3rd,good fun especially now with controller vibration catching on light tackle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Yeah I really should do that but I am a carp man first and foremost, so will chase them around for a bit before going for the gentler species haha!

9. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Haha,i bought a float rod and reel mate and its great fun playing small carp and tench on 3lb line they kick like mules!

10. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I may have to do that..........I've just bought a float rod in real life to go back to where it all began!!! Fun times

• Like Like x 1
  11. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Fun times indeed pal,i've not fished for roughly going on 10 maybe a little more years and i tell you what mate all credit too the fellas behind this game because its giving me the urge to take it up again! I've been watching all the old episodes of Thinking Tackle too : )

12. Brain B

Brain B Member

For some reason, this lake is the least I've fised on. Looks like a lot of nice places to stalk. I'll have to get on it more.

13. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I would mate......I think it's because it's a 'bits and bobs' kind of lake; you know, very little to cast in......that said, I make my way around to the little island swim with the most open water. I put rod 1 over to the next peg along, it's a silt spot about 3 ft deep and 32 yards.......rod two, aim for the tree right by the bank on the opposite side; there is a gravel patch at about 20 yards.......and rod three I chuck further along the bank on the opposite side near the lily pads or, depending on the wind direction, put it under the bush to the right of the swim. If you are in the teeth of the wind that can produce some great results.

As for stalking, get on a Chod and a hi viz popup and get some stalking in the weeds done the carp love it in the weed

Tight lines!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Danny skett

Danny skett New Member

Has anyone caught platey and what rigs did you use and bait as I've been trying to get it for a while and no luck so any tips would be helpful thanks

15. lxCROSSYxl

lxCROSSYxl New Member

image.jpeg Had him in the tourney yesterday, caught on 18mm yellow popup dumbell.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  16. Danny skett

Danny skett New Member

Cheers I'm gonna try that now it's the only one I haven't got before going into another lake

• Like Like x 1