Tgv Duplex Red Colored Break Sign

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A11ICN, Jul 17, 2019.

1. A11ICN

A11ICN New Member

I started the saved scenario from the part that stopping at Valence. However, as shown in the attached screenshot, some brake is taking place and I can not start. I wanna know what is that and how to release..

Attached Files:

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It's not a Break sign but a Brake indicator and it says the Train Brakes are On.
    Move the Brake Handle to Release and as it reached 5.0 Bar the light goes out.

Peter

3. A11ICN

A11ICN New Member

I released brake handle but i don't know what indicator should reach 5.0.
    Or I think it would be better to start the scenario again from the beginning....

Attached Files:

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Of the three dials in the picture the top one, showing 3.5 is the Brake Pipe Pressure. It needs to be 5.0 to release the brakes
    Bottom left, showing 4.1 is the Brake Cylinder pressure. As the Brake Pipe Pressure rises this drops to 0 and the Brakes are released.
    Bottom Right is just how much air is in the trains reservoir but it not relevant in the game.

As you apply the Brakes the Brake Pipe Pressure drops and the Brake Cylinder pressure increases.
    To depart you charge up the Brake Pipe to 5.0 and the Brakes Release.

Peter

5. A11ICN

A11ICN New Member

I do not know why, but when I release the brakes, the top bar just goes up to 3.5. The bottom left bar does not drop any further from 4.1. I think the train is in error.... When I play another scenario, the bar goes up to 5.0. Thank you very much for your help.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  6. ronaldix

ronaldix Active Member

You need to hold the brakes on the release position until it reaches 5.0 bars and it should work. However if you resumed from a saved scenario, it might be a bug which broke the train as it sometimes happen with this game.