Fishing Sim World The Update Looks Good

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Master110, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Very fresh. Its like playing new game. Wouldn't mind a lighter theme for the UI tho.

One thing I don't like is multiplayer is now timed only no way to play no limit so i wont be playing online again.

2. novembr

novembr New Member

Yeah, the HUD change is really the only downside. I like the look, but the black/yellow color combo just isn't as appealing as the previous blue-green scheme, imo. The blue-green looked slick and reminds one of water. But not that big a deal.

As for timed multiplayer (actually didn't know it was timed only now, haven't looked at it), I believe in one of the live streams someone asked if they could offer longer times (like in the hours), and they showed interest, but hopefully they'll also bring back a chill limitless mode.

Also I was hoping they'd do sales for their DLC lakes in celebration of the update. Bummer. I still think they ask too much money for them. At least the new Carp Pack was 2 for $15, so about $7.50 per lake, which to me is reasonable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Have to say the time limit set to 60 minutes specially on Gillhams will be impossible to catch 25 fish for the trophy takes 30/40 mins to catch one arapaima so how would u obtain the trophy?? Should of left it to unlimited in my opinion other than that the game is great

• Like Like x 3
  4. The_Dream79

The_Dream79 New Member

Really loving the update. I know it’s got a couple of bugs like updates always seem to have with most games. Just hang tight I know the guys at Dovetail will sort it. Got a friend to buy the game after showing him the Pro Tour

5. Fig

Fig Member

Bought FSW about a month ago knowing the update was coming, glad I did :)

Still just learning, but enjoying it. Like it so much I got TSW as well, which gets a big update next month!

• Like Like x 1