Ntp - 09:14 Manchester To Leeds Class 101

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Jez, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Got stopped just outside Leeds at a red. Couple of minutes late. Waited for signal or calling on but nothing. Request to pass at danger denied. Nothing on the map to give any clue. Trains backing up behind me. Aborted service. Using XBox One X with Heavy Freight Pack.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

There's about half a dozen dmu services that you can't complete always stuck at the red outside Leeds, I reported it about six months ago..

• Like Like x 1
  3. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Tried it recently and yes I was stopped by the signal.

Even if you sit on an AI driven train (boarded at Manley) it will still get stuck at the red. However if you spawn at Leeds just before the arrival time it has no problems entering the station!
    It enters bay platform 10 and then is the next train to depart again quite shortly after - so possibly setting the route in and back out confuses the system?

And it's included with TSW 2020!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

DTG are ignoring every single bug report and not giving any feedback about fixes, neither a solution for serious crashes happening on NTP freight pack, signaling, sound bugs etc. Now imagine introducing "new features" to the game when you can't made the actual features work properly...
    It's getting worse and there's no point having a "community manager" anymore.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

Regarding the crashing issue, all we got is 'we are aware of the issue and the team is looking into it' over a month ago!! I'm done with this game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Thanks all. It's not just me then. Annoying to spend over an hour driving to fall at the last hurdle. Makes me less inclined to risk it with other services which is a real shame.