Fishing Sim World Is The Drag Messed Up

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Master110, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Or changed after update. Also it takes forever to reel in any fish now.

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I here u on That takes ages reeling in fish specially the arapima as I’ve caught one of the boss ones which takes even longer

3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Predator reels the drag is messed up the carp ones seem fine

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Definitely issues with predators. Carp seems same and bass actually seem better can up drag up a little more. Predators now also take way longer to get in so if you do predator career you get 20 mins and a 30 lb fish can possibly take that long so you will run out of time or lose to the one who catches a bunch of small gar or pike

• Like Like x 1
  5. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Bass drag setting / line tension is still broken , 50lb line 2lb bass have to put the drag setting down to 14 , and it still goes to the top. The bass fishing is a joke , absoluteley nothing like real life fishing.
    And 80lb line makes no difference for how long it takes to get 30 to 70lb carp , or other speices in.
    Also it takes way too long to land the 100lb+ fish, 5 minutes is long enough for me.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yeah the drag wasn't like that on bass pike before update. The drag works on carp

7. OpenRange8197

OpenRange8197 New Member

Yeah something is going on cause it takes like four minutes to reel in a two pounds plus bass and with fifty pound line and the drag setting on 15 to 25 still spiking the warning make no since

8. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I’m starting to see it more now with the bass . At lake Johnson I didn’t see issue but I see it everywhere else. I really see it with the muskies and pikes. Hope they make the bass and predators come in easier. If you used 80 lb test and caught a 10 lb bass you could literally rip it right out of the water and for a 40 lb Muskie that would take maybe a15 mins real time with 80 lb test.

9. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

Well maybe you shouldn't use 80 lb line to catch bass? That's not what it's meant for. The developers even said that in the stream last week. 14 lbs fc should be plenty! Even to reel in Marshall .

10. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I don’t. I normally use 12 to 20lb test for bass but wanted to see if it was doing the same thing with 80lb test. I think most pro bass fisherman use about the same. I believe they are tweaking the bass fight a little. I really notice the predators though that no matter what line you pick they are fighting for much longer then they used to hope they can tune that down some.

11. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Im using 12lb line its still the same..its broken. Its not just bass its lures

12. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I did a little experimenting and if you put the black 50 lb test on and keep drag at 25 you should catch them all. You can go higher on drag up to like 35 I’d say but when bass runs you drop the rod to the water fast and stop realing or it will break off. That so far is the best method I have come across. I find with the other line types very little distance. When I use the 14 lb test I got my drag bouncing between 10 and 20 and are constantly fighting the drag to not lose the fish and land it within a reasonable time. Seems all fish are taking too long to get in. I think they are aware of this and will fix it.