Fishing Sim World Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour - Catch It In July

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG_Stephen, May 16, 2019.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Update out now however the giant carp pack is not appearing in the Microsoft store yet

2. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

Where is the gaint carp pack i have the pro tour update but cant find the giant carp pack.....(xbox one)

3. frailkrazykev

Its not in the microsoft store is it in the games marketplace if you can check

4. kevin012

kevin012 Active Member

First Arapaima: 20190718194408_1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

For xbox users who have bought giant carp pack and it not showing up press start on game icon and then manage game and add-ons then updates/ ready to install then it should work as iv just done that and the lakes are available, brilliant update guys keep up the good work

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. frailkrazykev

It is not showing in the microsoft store is it showing in the ingame marketplace for download

7. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

Of all the fish to catch in the new gillhams fishing resort Arapaima, mekong, red tail, pacu ect, first fish small Arapaima 289lb 12oz second fish boss carp khmer 27lb 7oz am I lucky? or have plenty of other bosses been caught

Attached Files:

8. frailkrazykev

It is not showing in the microsoft store is it showing in the ingame marketplace for download

9. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

Yes it is on in game market place

10. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

Do the weights of fish fluctuate? Just looking at anglers log at khmer I caught at 27lbs 7oz and in anglers log it's 28lbs 3oz

11. grimcreepin

grimcreepin New Member

Having an issue!
    Cant seem to be able to see the 2 lakes from the carp pack. Says its downloaded and installed. But isnt in game. I have a ps4 so i cant manage app the same as xbox. Any suggestions???

12. Infinity Explorer

Infinity Explorer Member

Rebuild database, AFTER SAVE ALL UNSAVED DATA. That’s the best suggestion for now, or in last tentative uninstall the game AFTER SAVE ALL GAME’S UNSAVED DATA and then install the game and dlc’s from your gallery or library ( Sorry I don’t know the right name). Please pay attention if you buy all Fishing Sim World Content (DLC) with the same account. Install all stuff then and if this issue continues send a Ticket to Support team Kayako and to Sony Entertainment. ( Sony only if you want refund)
    Hope this helps :)

13. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Xbox Issue bought the giant carp pack on my xbox to play and when go to pick lake the 2 lakes included in that dlc do not show up to pick. it doesn't show in xbox store but finds dlc when going through games add on store not sure if this is part of my problem or what. nevermind found problem it just installed giant carp pack add on but not 2 lakes contained in addon had to go manually install them.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  14. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

Duncan follow this hope it helps I posted earlier as that's how I got new lakes on xbox

15. frailkrazykev

I had done what you said dazz cowen but they are not showing as available to pick in the lake list i had to restart the game a couple of times to get all my purchased dlc including lago del mundo and all previous dlc lakes

16. frailkrazykev

I've figured it out yes you have to install them separately if you just install from the giant carp pack they dont appear in game for some reason also is there only the two size 2 hooks in the dlc as i only can see the dark matter and the krank rigs

17. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

Yeah there is only 2 size 2 hooks

18. Infinity Explorer

Infinity Explorer Member

upload_2019-7-19_22-41-32.jpeg

Nice arapaima? Very scary!

19. omniblack0

omniblack0 Member

Is it just me or do the graphics seem a tad different? idk... if so it's a downgrade in my opinion.

20. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

graphics seem the same to me on xbox... after playing this update a bit i am shocked at the amount and quality of life this update had thanks for the great work dovetail keep up the good work btw loved the new lures added into game jitterbugs finally made it in.

• Like Like x 3
  21. Charis

Charis New Member

My first trophy catch from Gillhams :D

Fishing Sim World_20190720205441.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  22. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

How much XP did that bad boy give ya?

23. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Wow that’s a great fish. My biggest so far is 531. I noticed though the red tail catfish give a ton of xp tackle points like 4000 plus good way to move up fast for newer players. I’m new to the forum but not to the game and at legendary level Thailand species definitely help. I want to tell the developers great job on the update and the carp pack. If possible can you look into possibly adding sliders or difficulty levels? I realize it’s a simulation but when something gets changed there are always those who aren’t going to like it and by adding difficulty levels would please everyone if people don’t want that then they just pick medium level or default level. Sliders would be better probably because then you can customize the experience or leave it be like a slider for fish fight time, fish bite, line being noticed amount of fish present. Think either one of these ideas would make everyone happy with no complaints because if there are the true simulation players they don’t have to touch anything. Could this be looked into? On another note I did notice that lake miller does have some issues in the southern part the water stops in that little group of islands in the bear area. Also is there a way to expand the fish finder? I notice that it gets larger if you stay at a spot for a while but it is more difficult to see but I’m starting to get used to it. Overall love the update and developers keep up the great work.

24. frailkrazykev

You can press B to expand the fish finder while driving your boat if on xbox one on ps it would be the circle button

• Like Like x 1
  25. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Outstanding thanks a lot.

26. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

Can someone help me find the mekong catfish i have caught many thropy fish carp aro pacu but i havent found the mekong yet not even a normal one

So my question is where to you guys catch mekong and on what bait

27. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

U can only catch Mekong on Gillhams lake which u have to have the dlc giant carp pack to play this lake and to catch a Mekong use one of the dead baits I caught my using 2 inch roach head hope that helps

28. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

Oke i will give it a go i have played already like 12 hours on this lake not a single mekong.... but i am going to try those heads :p

29. Redbulladdict-85

The peg I use is on the top right if I remember right thts the only peg on tht side up the top of the lake I useley cast about 15/20 yards out I’ve caught loads so give that a go

30. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

I will try it right away

• Like Like x 1
  31. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

i tried it for a couple hours now still no mekong

32. Redbulladdict-85

Keep trying just switch between dead baits that’s all I can suggest I’m afraid

33. robertduthie

robertduthie New Member

do the Mekong take boilies

34. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

I wonder this as well as channel cats. I have no problem catching wells with them

35. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I got a couple of Mekong catfish using Pop up corn nuts 20 mm I got both on the narrow part of the lake peg. I had the gravel size 2 hooks and the 80 lb test hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  36. omniblack0

omniblack0 Member

If you look at some of the fish esp. the bass you can tell a difference in the way they look compared to before the update.

37. grimcreepin

grimcreepin New Member

Ok ive got a question for yall. Has anyone caught a true trophy fish on any of the american lakes yet? By true trophy i mean a named fish. Like "Monroe" the 70+lb musky on lake miller for instance.
    Any at all??

38. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Yes I have got Houston the spotted bass on Travis and I have caught Marshall couple times. Haven’t got the big Muskie or Tiger Muskie yet. My biggest is 49.1 for Muskie and 49.9 for Tiger Muskie.if you want Marshall check out my other thread and you should get him. I see him every time I go to the spot.