New Possible User

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by privatestuff, Jul 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. privatestuff

privatestuff New Member

First a question - Is it possible for a customer to actually build a new route from scratch - base, elevations, textures, track, foliage, structures, signals, equipment, etc....

Is it possible to modify existing elements - vegetation, tracks, assets.etc.

Just driving is not my cup of tea. Tuning a route to my taste is.
    LOVE/privatestuff

2. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

Yes to all of those questions. Though you may have to buy some DLC for specific asstes depending on the type of route you want to make, the era it's set in, ect. There are also lots of freeware modding tools, and assets you can download from third party websites. Hope this helps! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. backlink.seongon

backlink.seongon New Member

i cannot understand, if the customer want they can do it that my statement :D

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Yes it's possible using the tools which are part of the base software.

If you want to build everything from scratch you can do so without buying any routes or assets at all
    If you want to use existing assets you can buy DLC and reuse those (with then having those routes as requirements of your finished product rather than including other people's stuff), and there is a huge amount of freeware assets online too so either way you can build anything routewise in the same way as DTG (and other 3rd parties) do

• Like Like x 1