Fishing Sim World Please Re-make The Fish Finder

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Charis, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Charis

Charis New Member

I really don't like the new fish finder. With its glaring colors and (cheap) cartoonish look it stands out almost like an eyesore and just doesn't feel right compared to the rest of the graphics.

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Personally I never understood the fish finder on this game but I do see ur point tho

3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I’m not crazy about the fish finder either. I liked the older view classic view. Wish there was an option to use that blue one again. The fish finder from what I can see is directly under the boat is all the way on the right and all the way on the left is like a few seconds have passed so for my success I cruise real slow and when i see say a big fish lif I’m fishing for predators I stop and cast about 4 ticks on the meter out to the sides to see if I get a hit or if I’m using top water can see the fish. For bas look for consecutive fish usually small to medium in size and your good. A lot of players cruise past the location and turn around and cast back to where they passed but problem is with that fish are moving and may not be there any more. Hope this helps. Recommend having a rod with a buzzbait or heddon lure because they can call up fish to the surface even from the bottom.