Fishing Sim World Regular Carp Too Difficult To Catch After The Update

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Sloanzor, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Sloanzor

Sloanzor New Member

Before the update I was regularly catching over 160lbs of carp in the gigantica carp tournament. I just entered it after the update I caught 59lbs worth. I was pulling in the trophy fish “zs” for around 7 minutes but the tournament ended before I got him in. It said I had got 5th, then the screen cut to me winning 1st place saying I had caught “zs” at the bottom, but I received no reward. Has anyone else noticed regular carp take much longer to catch after the update? Comparatively before the update it’s seems like it takes about twice as much time to reel them in now.

2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Yeah i have noticed this as well seems like 20lb carp now take around 4-5 mins to land and before the update took probably around 2 mins to get in

3. gamesbluetiger

gamesbluetiger New Member

Yes all Fish seem harder to land now. To be honest I get bored with the fights!

4. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Yeah they definitely take a lot longer specially the big ones on gillhams 25-30 minutes

5. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

yep i get bored with how long they take to get in, especally on gillhams, also if you use 80lb line and get a 20lb to 50lb carp, you can put the drag up to 50, but it still takes longer than using 50lb line, and drag at 40. before the update.

6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Yeah they definitely upped the fight times by double. I caught a 61 pound mirror at Lago and it took like 10 mins. Didn’t help that I hooked up at La pressa and it ran off. I did try on wraysbury one rod that had the new 80 lb test with a size 2 hook and 20 mm Tiger nuts floating kind and got 3 fish over 40 lbs and took me a while to land but went a little faster because I could put drag up to 48 until they got real close and had to lower it to 38. Can’t pump the rod too much or they will break off fairly quick. I hope the make the fight times less real time. The Muskies and Pike are the most noticeable increase though. Takes forever to land them.