Fishing Sim World Finally It's Becoming A "world" Sim.

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Chizzckh, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Haven't posted on here for a while but thought I should congratulate the developers for finally taking the plunge on a water that isn't in Europe or the US and isnt predominately based around Bass or Carp.

Bass and US waters were a nice introduction and fun originally but became stale unless you're a die hard Bass angler, much like the Carp had for many months previous across Euro Fishing and FSW.

But the new game update and the new Thai lake has been a real sign of progress (Although my first 5 fish on the Thai lake were still European Carp species!).

I am just hoping that this doesn't become a one off and we are swarmed with more US and European lakes. Build on other areas of the World and add species that most of us will never get the chance to catch in real life. It maybe a Sim but it still needs that fantasy element for the player to keep it interesting.

Just looking at other species available to catch Gillhams there are plenty of big fish to add -

• Like Like x 2
  2. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

I expect we will get more usa bass lakes and more european carp lakes, they are too stupid to realise we have got enough of those lakes already. Players want a river with barbel and chub also fly fishing, and sea fishing.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Rivers would be nice - Continuing on the "World" theme, Somewhere like the Nile in Egypt and hooking in to Nile Perch !

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Like the Nile perch idea hmm that may be coming because Gillhams actually has them in there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I for one more species of fish in gillhams

• Like Like x 3