Fishing Sim World Friends Multiplayer Lobby

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by mbar8t6, Jul 20, 2019.

1. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

so with the new update we can no longer fish in multiplayer doing an endless session? We are forced into timed sessions ranging from 10-60 mins? This is rubbish me and my buddies used to like freedom fishing in our own lobby but now we are forced into match rules?! Fishing isn’t all about having matches, we just want to chill and fish casually, an endless option needs to be added ASAP

• Like Like x 2
  2. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

i have't played multiplayer since update but if there is no endless option no point in it for me now i used to play with friends and chill for hours catching up as we enjoyed just chilling catching fish... although them line bugs going all over map and annoying spin in place bug were still things back when i tried it. have they fixed those bugs yet?...

3. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Haven’t played enough yet to see if those bugs are gone, we played a few hours the other night and haven’t come across any of the old bugs so far

• Like Like x 1
  4. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Totally agree bring back unlimited time in my opinion

• Like Like x 2
  5. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

It’s official they will bring back unlimited timer back to the game in there next update due in a couple of weeks just watched there weekly live stream on YouTube so thought I’d reply on here so everyone knows

• Like Like x 1
  6. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

That’s awesome!