Train Simulator 2019 0xc0000094

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Ankit8879, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Ankit8879

Ankit8879 New Member

Every time I launch Longhai Railway: Lingbao - Mianchi Route I get this error Exception code 0xc0000094 - INT DIVIDE BY ZERO. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Manually installing directx and everything but can't seem to get it to work. I also raised this concern with Dovetail but they were no help at all.
    upload_2019-6-17_18-48-23.png

P.S - Error log shared just in case.

2. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

All DTG will tell you to do is just update your GPU drivers or get a new PC because your current one sucks...even if you keep your drivers up to date and your PC is more than capable of handling the game. They're one of those "We can do no wrong! The problem's on your end!" kind of developers. They rarely ever take responsibility for problems with their game.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ankit8879

Ankit8879 New Member

THAT IS BANG ON !!!
    They told me the very same thing, which would make any gamer go nuts and they stopped replying me after declaring me as "ABUSIVE".

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

The temp dump error is very annoying!! and its not your PC doing it . Its the program. I would hope that they would have an update for the program.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  5. Dakota

Dakota Member

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  6. LT586

LT586 Well-Known Member

+10 No doubt this has been resolved with TS2020 but highly doubt it.

7. brummie

brummie Active Member

Just to add my two penneth, I had the exact same error message appear the other day when running a, 'South Wales' scenario, then crashed to desktop. Ran another scenario on same route and same thing happened again. Running the the add on route to this 'Bristol Swansea' is no problem and ran a few scenarios on this one without issue.

Read on internet that this error message usually means a corrupted install or missing files, on your system, sometimes after a power outage while pc is running or a few other reasons that were given.

Today decided to to a complete 'verify' and this found 1,372 files failed to validate and re downloaded these. I then did a 'clear cache', fired up route and ran the aforementioned scenario giving me the issues and it ran without a problem from start to finish. I will later check the other scenario on same route and see if that one too is ok!

Hope this is of some help to anyone reading this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. brummie

brummie Active Member

Just a quick update to my post yesterday, ran the other scenario on same route that gave identical error and glad to report that this too ran from start to finish without issue!

Regards

• Like Like x 1