Port Authority Trans-hudson/path

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Loyalty, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Loyalty

Loyalty Well-Known Member

I would love to See The Path Train in TSW in a Future DLC one day that be amazing since already it’s meet up with Amtrak & NJT At Newark Penn Station as its Terminal. Since we already have Amtrak NEC line in the game which Path would extend its line into Manhattan NYC which Amtrak by passing it heading towards Newark penn station. It only has a total of 13 stations and 4 Different lines. 13.8 mi (22.2 km) of Trackage of its Whole Route. It only has 1 Rolling Stock that it uses today which is The PA5 With the Blue in front of it made its debut in 2009. The PA4 the first 2 pics which had already Retired from doing its Duties :) in 2011. I would love to see those Rolling stock as well the older ones PA1, PA2 & PA3 they all have a similar look but have a different body or color too them. 5E960F09-F7BB-42A0-84C7-D05AEBFD8E44.jpeg 5D3FE16E-1DED-4244-847F-7EEF9131B459.jpeg BC701578-FB10-4049-9C25-EC3B2F30FE73.jpeg 8127ACCC-EF58-4559-8029-736B58EA1752.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  2. Loyalty

Here are Some Train Action Video Of the PATH Train At Harrison station With NEC Amtrak & NJT :) one of my favorite videos

• Like Like x 3
  3. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

This is a no go for me. Trains like subways aren't my thing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Big Papi34

Actually now that I've looked into it this could work. Though I still don't like the exterior.

• Like Like x 1
  5. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Yes but some people like these too

Not everyone will like this but not everyone likes passenger trains
    Not everyone likes freight
    And not everyone likes subway trains

• Like Like x 5
  6. Big Papi34

Read my second post.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

I read it already

8. Loyalty

Everyone is not going to like everything & that’s a fact. I would like if we had this rather gotten The Amtrak Add-on these past days not much service on either train :/ most people want the Acela and Freight but due to Short route it’s difficult to have goodness out certain trains wish we had CSX Heavy Haul Maybe one day.

• Like Like x 5
  9. TrainHorn22

TrainHorn22 Active Member

The more support, The better!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Loyalty

That is so true Hopefully it get noticed
    bc it would make sense since Path & Amtrak & NJT come together at Newark just on the side track

11. Thelonius16

Thelonius16 Well-Known Member

This would be cool. I would take any content that interacts with or extends an existing route, just to know that they can do it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

We need the PATH system For TSW, the Harrison Station is completely empty all the time. The PATH is the route see need. And also NJT

• Like Like x 3
  13. Loyalty

Most definitely hope so they add the path train bc Amtrak feels so empty at Newark station we need to be busy full with trains and A.I walking around make it feel real and make the station alive.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I agree this DLC should be the game where station and in train annoucments would be used and also give the players a choice to be the driver or be the conducter that opens and close the doors and make annoucment's manually through the speakers

• Like Like x 3
  15. cActUsjUiCe

cActUsjUiCe Developer

I know this is cliché but you should consider making this when the editor is released. I wouldn't get my hopes up of DTG making a third DLC in New York City.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

Technically that route is in NJ, however terminated In NYC.

• Like Like x 2
  17. QNS Chris

QNS Chris Well-Known Member

PATH would be a nice add-on, but I feel like since it's been done by the World of Subways franchise (and done rather well at that), I'd want to prioritize an NYCT route instead. That said, it would add a lot to the NEC route, especially at Newark and Harrison (as Loyalty pointed out), and it certainly fits the criteria of a TSW route.

Rolling into / walking around the new WTC terminal / Oculus would be pretty cool...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Loyalty

Of Course I would love For an NYCT Route more then anything that be a dream to come true.TSW need to make it happen in the near future they got no Subway trains DLCs in the game yet, so this would be amazing addition to the game which it needs.

• Like Like x 1
  19. QNS Chris

I fantasize about the day in TSW that I can walk from the LIRR to the IRT in Penn Station, take over a BX bound 2 train, and pilot it all the way to Wakefield. That would be money...

• Like Like x 2
  20. Loyalty

Lol Facts make it realistic as possible that would be an epic transfer to trains without heading to main menu.

• Like Like x 1
  21. QNS Chris

For real. Even for starters, if they could merge NEC (Amtrak) and the LIRR at Penn that would be a huge step forward.

• Like Like x 3
  22. Loyalty

Facts bc NY Penn station looks so dead and boring. we supposed have nonstop action there switch trains & Add the NJT as well in the station too but not driving able since we got no dlc of it just make it more alive and real. Make it as a future dlc so we can see it pulling into the station and everything.

• Like Like x 2
  23. QNS Chris

Totally agree. I wrote a thread on this a little while back in Feature Suggestions and Proposals - Expanded / Enhanced Penn Station.
    Tbh, I was disappointed with the lack of detail with Penn - they could've at least paid a little more attention to detail at the track level (diversity of signage, LIRR vs Amtrak vs NJT), the electrical shed on track 21...hopefully they'll go back and apply a little more in later iterations.

• Like Like x 3
  24. Loyalty

Yeah most definitely they to need to update that station sad only 5 platforms being used or less. every service in the game using the same Tracks & platforms especially At NY Penn & Jamaica stations heading to Long Island

25. QNS Chris

Completely agree on the service patterns at both Jamaica and Penn. At least Jamaica and Atlantic are more true to life in terms of details. At Jamaica, they did a solid job with the concourse level, paying close attention to the lights / track signs / stanchions / etc, while at Atlantic they really nailed the details on the platform columns, signage, and overall vibe. If they did the same with Penn, we'd have a much more satisfying model, especially considering two TSW services - Amtrak & LIRR - run through there. Because of the attention to detail at Jamaica, Atlantic, and even NWK Airport, I think they realize the opportunity and potential for it, and are probably cognizant of the fact that Penn came off a little half-baked.

• Like Like x 1
  26. QNS Chris

I love the second photo of the PA3 at the original WTC terminal. Never forget.

• Like Like x 1
  27. Loyalty

True definitely did a great job at those stations. let’s hope these new features enhancements take this game to new heights I hope it’s announcements on trains and platforms what time train comes on what track, when trains get delayed, rerouted.

• Like Like x 1
  28. QNS Chris

Agreed in full - announcements at platform and on train would be a game changer. When I'm driving the M7 and we roll into a stop, in my head I always hear "beep-boop...this station is..."; to have that play dynamically in real time would be fantastic. At the very least they could enable the destination boards on the M7 - they've done it before, no reason they can't apply the same logic to the LIRR.

• Like Like x 1
  29. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

PATH would be very interesting. Subway in Manhattan and jersey city but above ground to Harrison and Newark.

• Like Like x 1
  30. Loyalty

Yeah let’s hope for the best for this this I hope we get a Addon or extension or both lol

• Like Like x 1