Idiot Noob Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fig, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Fig

Fig Member

I’ve been playing Train Sim World and Fishing Sim world a few weeks, and been Playing Farming Simulator for about 2 years all on PS4. (I really enjoy simulations) Thought I’d try TS2019 on my 7 year old PC, and it runs pretty good. Much better than I thought it would, I like it, but a few things Drive me crazy,

The speed limit will show, say 160. I’ll be rolling along about 50 or 60 and suddenly it pops up that I’m speeding and deducts points. I cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong.... any idea? Happens at various speeds and times.

The tab marked “Standard” is empty, why?

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

You may have passed a speed reducing signal. Look through the manual for that route that you were driving on (you can find it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Manuals).
    Scenarios for new routes are only located in the "Career" tab.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You don't say what routes you have, which scenario or unit you're driving etc

On some locos and routes you will have in cab signalling which supercedes the line speed, so whilst the HUD shows the line speed (and only ever the line speed) in cab signals could require you to be going much slower

With regards to "standard" scenarios, many of the DTG routes only come with career scenarios. Workshop scenarios and third party routes and scenarios are generally standard

• Like Like x 1