Fishing Sim World My Tips To Level Up Fast And Get All The Gear You Want

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Here are some tips I am going to provide for newer players or those who want to level up faster. First thing is and this will kill me to say this avoid the bass and predators at first. Start with the carp. First purchase should be size 4 hooks silt is probably best. Line should be big for carp so as soon as possible I’d buy 50 lb test. Then can come the rod and reels which I recommend for the rod any of the 13 footers and for a reel I recommend the sonik Vader x or 6000 FS but the default rod and reel setup should be fine for a while the beetr rods and reels just make it a little easier on you. Fish at all the carp locations to avoid monotonous views. Definitely go to Co’s Point at gigantica and Alcatraz pegs for good chance of landing something big like Fudgies and the German and many others.Key baits to buy are 20 mm pop up tiger nuts, monster red, Atlantic heat, and any of the other big boilies. Fish close no need to cast out far. When you can get the big line and have extra money buy the size 2 hooks this will limit small fish and you will climb fast and make a ton of TP to buy the gear you want. Once you have a lot of gear and have made a lot off of carp fishing then it’s bass and predator time. The carp in general pay a lot of TP and at some lakes you will get big catfish which take forever to land but pay even better TP. You will limit or not catch coarse species with this setup and when you do they will be bigger. Once you have enough to buy the 80 lb test and have some time on your hand it’s time to buy the giant carp dlc and go to Thailand and equip the 80 lb test with size 2 hook and any of the big baits I mentioned or buy the dead baits but you don’t need them unless you are trying to eliminate certain fish. Leveling and TP will no longer be an issue and then you can buy all the bass predator gear you want and continue to build on your carp gear maybe get different color rods different baits,etc. hope this helps you new players out or existing players struggling to level up fast. This strategy has allowed me to level up to legendary angler. Please share.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Fig

Fig Member

Made my day, thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Your welcome. Guarantee you make a ton of TP and will be able to get what you want.

4. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

best way to get tp is do the single player carp tournaments, Get to the final's on gigantica and road lake, earn 12,000 tp every 20 mins.
    much faster than what you said.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

That works too or do the carp career and you’ll go up fast in that as well. Bottom line carp is the way to go. So there is three options or 4 buy giant carp pack and fish for anything at Gillhams and you will go up fast as well. Tournaments once you unlock them can make a ton of TP fast but need to win them.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Yea but you gotta win everytime

7. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

I am finding the first offline carp tourney is an easy one to win each time.
    Using size 4 & 6 hooks.
    50lb line
    Milk Toffee boilie on the size 6 hook
    20mm Pop up Tigernuts on the size 4.
    Using the underhand cast and casting between 10% and 20% strength.
    I am getting 100lbs plus of carp and win each time.
    Largest carp I have caught was 59lb, usually catch 30lb to 40lb.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Wow that’s outstanding. Size 4 hooks definitely limit smaller fish. Wow a 59lb carp that’s a good one. Your definitely in the zone with 30-40 lb carp on average. That’s real good. That’s elite level at career mode.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Fig

Fig Member

Thank you again for your insights. I am now progressing at a good pace, and enjoying it more, learning is challenging and fun!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Your welcome glad you are progressing faster.

11. novembr

novembr New Member

As for offline paid tournies I'd definitely only do the carp competitions, since they are more likely to yield results. Bass/predator fishing is more uncertain to gamble away TP hoping for a top spot, imo. Unless I was swimming in TP anyway, which I am not currently.

12. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I find more success in the carp tournaments as well. Predator is really a gamble.

13. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

is this just for gigantic???

14. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

No it’s for in general,