Additional Character Modes?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rail Runner, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I have been playing TSW for a while now, and I have been astounded by the graphics and realism.......
    Although, I would have liked to have some sort of mode where I could be a Guard or Signalman (Where applicable).[​IMG]
    (Photo off of the internet)
    Personally, seeing routes such as the West Sommerset Railway, Trans Pennine Route, and the Tees Valley Line, with non-functioning signalboxes sad because it plays a large roll in the Railways and it could widen the knowledge of those who are fascinated by the Rail Industry. I think that being able to operate the levers for signals and points could be a great experience, furthering the experience and attract to those who aren't interested just the trains.
    Although the roll of the guards are being reduced in the UK (on the main line), I think it would add to the realism of a scenario. Having the flag and whistle in hand giving the "Right away" to the driver would be very satisfactory.
    It would also be great for Multiplayer (when or if it arrives).
    If you agree or have any other suggestions, then please say so!

• Like Like x 7
  2. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

Would be good 4 online 2 imo

• Like Like x 2
  3. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

Another role is porter where the character can help load the baggage onto the trains