Fishing Sim World Boss Fish Marshall Where To Get Him For Those Who Don’t Know

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

If you haven’t caught Marshall and want to get him on Guntersville I will tell you what I did. I realize he has been caught and believe DTG gave the area the fish was in but didn’t see any thing on the forum. I got him on sunrise heavy rain conditions. Spawn in at the bottom right peg and drive your boat up to the polecat hollow bridge and park boat pretty much in front of bridge cast along the shoreline that is just after the bridge and you will get Marshall eventually. You will know when it’s him because he is black and is really big. Resembles Fudgies in the belly. I would use red lure or something with red in it. I landed him on the heddon perch colored. Hope this helps those who don’t know where to get him or are in the area and haven’t had any luck.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kylenoblemckinney

kylenoblemckinney New Member

I’ve been fishing for this freaking for a ridiculous amount of time.... even with your guide I cannot catch him.

Which side of the bridge we’re you fishing on when you caught him?

3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

It took me a while to get him. I’m on the left side so the narrow side where you launch your boat from. Get kinda close to the bridge in the middle. Cast straight towards that shoreline that’s just past the bridge. I hit it at an angle . If you are still having issues I’ll post a screenshot of exactly where I casted. Wish there were GPS points. Hopefully they will come eventually. He likes to hang out about a boat length maybe 2 past the bridge. So if you were staring at the bridge head on it would be to the left.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

2EC52B46-2312-4B2F-9E38-5ED133F7DCA9.jpeg Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

2407922C-B7F7-43AD-98E5-956714F016B4.jpeg Just got him in another spot. Try this area if are still having no luck. He shows up eventually and to me he looks like a carp in the water. I would try topwater so you can see when he is around

6. kaashae

kaashae New Member

I have been trying this for 3 days now. Has anyone gotten it since the last updates?

7. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

Bass ingame are usually more active in warm water temps. Opposite for trout/salmon and somewhere in the mid-cool range for pike/musky. If im bass fishing, i spawn in and the water temp is 48F, i usually exit to main menu and restart the lake. Once its warm enough just start fishing with some baits you like until you find one that produces fish almost every cast. Use that bait to fish in the boss fish area. That being said, having a topwater on will let you see what fish/what size is chasing your bait even if they don’t eat it. If you think you see the boss fish, follow up with your productive bait. Don’t forget you can hold down circle button to bite your 80lb braid off on small fish (doesn’t work irl;D)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020