Fishing Sim World Recent Changes

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by HookinThemLips, Jul 28, 2019.

1. HookinThemLips

HookinThemLips New Member

Is it just me or has bass fishing in the game changed drastically since the update? I used to smoke the first offline bass tourney no problem now I can barely place. Were lures changed? Everything I grinded for prior to the patch rarely catches fish now and I enjoyed the first offline bass tourney to earn TP, now I'm broke asf and struggling to earn. The fish are clearly there still I always see them just rarely get bites it seems anymore?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

It’s not you it’s different. Think the bass notice lines now or have been tweaked to not bite as much.try using the 14-20lb fluorocarbon line. Try different topwater lures like buzzbait and the new heddon lures. Try the shallow diving cranks. The watermelon worm works still but need to be more patient then before. Work with speed 2 and 3 constant reel. I would work free fishing before entering the offline tournaments to get a feel of the new tendencies, weather effects, etc. hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. HookinThemLips

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to grind some other modes to get lures cause apparently i wasted my tp from the last 30 levels and wins on lures that seem to be redundant now. I tied on the 7 lb mono thinking maybe the fish could see the line , I did get more fish in the boat but mostly dinks and not enough to place. Sucks cause the fish are clearly there i see hogs come up just no strikes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I would recommend carp as they pay a ton of TP. Also for colors I would use red during the rain or real cloudy. Silvers and naturals on clear days and mixed colors for light clouds. Black is deadly at night. Best of luck. Definitely check out the heddon lures when you get TP they are real good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. HookinThemLips

Its funny prior to the update i couldnt place in the second offline carp tourney. Now im breezing through all of them in first with tons of TP. Thanks again for putting me on the fish.

6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Your welcome. For the bass I did notice that the temperature is a big factor from what I can see. Was at Dylan and it was 44 degrees and I had to search real fast in panic mode to find them. And when I did they didn’t strike to good. Had to change tactics and go stop and go and vary the speeds.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. HookinThemLips

IDK how close they went compared to reality but in those conditions the bass suspend in deeper water and barely move. I crush it with extremely slow plastics or slow rolling lipless crank baits but then again thats reality!

8. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Same here. Use slow moving cranks lipless.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Im still using 50 pound test in all my set ups and catching fish. Wierd

10. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I think the fish don’t notice the 50 lb test because of the color. That may be the way to go in career. Haven’t tried that. But with fish taking a long time now to get in I’m wondering if that will improve landing times.