Fishing Sim World Deals On Dlc On Store And My Opinion On The Dlc

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

There is a deal on DLC in the store. I have all the lakes and will share my opinion on them.
    The quad lake pass is the way to go if yo want a deal and variety. But for individual lakes I will share my opinion. Trophy hunter pack is worth getting also. You get great fishing rods and reels. Top of the line lures and top of the line baits plus the fastest boat of them all. Now on to the lakes. Keep in mind some of these are in the quad lake pass.

Lago Del Mundo- The only lake that offers peg and boat fishing. It has a variety of fish to target. If you like catfish this is the lake for you with a ton of them over 100 lbs not counting boss fish. The biggest carp on average and smallest at same time. It is nothing to catch 50 lb carp here but can also catch a ton of 8 lb carp as well. If you want 5 plus carp in the 50 lb plus range this is the place. Bigger hooks mean bigger fish. Ton of pike they are everywhere. And there’s Zander and perch and the only euro lake with bass. Only drawback is not crazy for this place in career mode.

Lake Dylan-If you like predators this is for you. In my opinion the funnest place to fish. There is a ton of bass here some perch and crappie including world record black crappie but it’s the predators that make this lake shine. There is the boss fish but the Pike, Muskie, and Tiger Muskie fishing is A1. There are plenty of them in the 40 plus pound weights roaming the lake. Arguably my favorite lake.

Gigantica Road lake- this is a real venue and if you want carp and nothing else this is for you. Grant it there is pike in here also but you won’t get them fishing for carp. There is a ton of carp here and they are pretty big also. Has a ton of trophy’s to catch and won’t have other species interfering with your carp fishing.

Lake Arnold- This lake is open season. There is ton of species here. If you like smallmouth bass there are world record ones here. Also world record crappie and world record walleye as well. Big largemouth bass some spotted bass. Lake has everything. Not easiest lake to target fish but ton of places to fish. Only drawback Is it used to house huge Muskies but I’m not sure after the update since the boss fish are in 19 lb range and 40lbers were present before update. Maybe they are still here not sure though.

Lake Williams-Bass, Bass and more Bass. Huge largemouth and spotted bass are here. Decent smallmouth bass as well. Big perch, crappie and now huge trout. If you like big bass this is for you. 12 lb plus largemouth grow on trees here. Good luck landing these monsters.

Jezioro Bestii-This is the most challenging of the lakes. Fish bites are not as common as the other lakes so have to work it and be patient. There is great carp and big Wels catfish that really fight hard here. Big euro perch, coarse fish and huge Zander that are really hard to catch making them a challenge. Dead baits work good on them though. And in my opinion it’s pike that make this place stand out. A ton of them over 40 lbs. there are non boss pike bigger then the boss pike here with the boss Blue at just over 51 lbs and he’s a challenge. If you like pike and variety with a challenge this lake is for you.

Wraysbury- Real lake. Historical carp fishing grounds. Ton of 30 lb plus carp roaming around.big pike roaming around and absolute monster Tench in these waters. Big Bream as well. A solid lake with great pegs. Ledgering at its best.

Gillham’s Fishing resort- Real lake. If you like huge fish and I mean huge this is the place for you. Smallest fish is probably around 20 lb common carp in lake. A ton of fish roaming around above 200 lbs and well there is over 500 lb Arapaima here. Huge Mekong cats, black pacu that are unpredictable red tail cats that love to shake their heads. And the Siamese carp and wow they take a long time to bring in. If you like huge fish and don’t mind taking a very long time to bring in some of these fish then this is the place for you. If you have the 80 lb braid line and some big carp/ ledgering rods then your levels are going to skyrocket real fast and so won’t your tackle points.

Hope this helps everyone who is interested in DLC make decisions. Keep in mind this is just my opinion on the DLC. But I can honestly say I don’t think any of the lakes are bad. Each one has its own unique flavor. If you know anyone considering DLC point them to this thread no matter what the platform.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. novembr

novembr New Member

In the future I hope to see more peg/boat combo lakes like Lago Del Mundo, and maybe even rivers. Dream addition would be pier and/or shore saltwater fishing, but that's probably asking too much. Anyway, thanks for the reviews.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Think we will see more lakes that feature both. Think saltwater is coming. Maybe it’s something in Alaska where slay and freshwater meet so salmon and halibut maybe cod.