Fishing Sim World Tips For Carp Career To Help You Win

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Here are some tips for Carp in career to help you win and catch fish and some big fish. Purchase or equip you 13 foot rod. Any of them will do this will help you land the fish. Purchase or equip your reel recommend the sonik either the Vader which messes with your trophy pack baits or the 6000. But ant reel can work. Those reels just have a higher ratio bringing in more line per turn. Equip 50 -80 lb line due to the time limit and time it takes to bring in these fish. Equip 3 different lined hooks a 6 a 4 and a 2. Use boilies if possible. Recommend link or essential cell if you have trophy pack if you don’t have pack recommend banofee, Atlantic heat, monster red, or pop tiger nuts 20 mm. Any of those work. Keep in mind pop up tiger nuts may bring Wels and dumbells definitely will but they can work as well. Do practice event and find your spot. All casts should be pitched with around 40 percent is good. Look at the bottom is it silt gravel or weed. If you have time fish it a little but if you don’t your already one step up on the competition. I use spod and use default mix but you could use boilies if you wanted. Tiger nuts can bring other fish so be careful if you use them. Now you are ready to start event. Pick your peg follow these steps and you should win or at least do really good. By using a smaller hook you will be able to catch carp and some smaller ones if the bite is slow. By using the medium hook you will target all size except small. And the large hook can land you a real chunk or a boss possibly. Now if all three roses are going off keep in mind small fish come in quicker and large fish take a while even with big line so early on you can switch between rods to see which fish is the giant but when it gets under 5 minutes use caution because you could run out of time with a 50 lb fish on the line. Hope this helps anyone that is struggling and this method is working for me even on elite where the best carp fisherman are. Bestii is a nightmare for carp so don’t get discouraged. And Gillhams well there’s not enough time to reel in these monsters so hopefully you get some common carp as well. Good luck.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. sean.finn

sean.finn New Member

This is awesome! Thanks.
    My tip is to fish the carp comp at bergsee and roll until you get a spot on the western side. Fish in the weed using bookies and the tackle set ups you recommended.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Bergsee believe it or not you can get some serious weight especially at elite. Over 200 lbs is possible in the round.

4. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

Done this and the first two runs I had was boss fish! great info, is this the same for all carp waters on the game?

5. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

where do I find this " carp comp" ? I'm doing career and free fishing for boss.....

6. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

From the main front screen, if you click on play now their should be an option for offline tournament, it then gives you a list of which tournaments are available.

7. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

ive got the trophy pack but on this set up it dose not let me use the link or any of the new baits?

8. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

cheers bud, also do you know why my " trophy pack " bait is not showing? I'm using 15lb with size 4 & 6 and the bait options are not there, but I've deffo purchased it!!!!!

9. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

There is a glitch if you have the Vader reel set up. Try another reel and see if it’s there. Or another rod reel combo

10. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Yes all carp waters this should work.

11. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

yeah this worked, cheers mate...wonder why that is!!!

12. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Not sure but it definitely is an issue. It should be patched soon enough. There is a way to still use that bait from the trophy pack and the Vader reel. Just pick any other reel pick say the essential cell or link then put the Vader reel back on. Hope this helps. I like the Vader reel myself but the other sonik reels are good as well.

13. EMW Paul

EMW Paul New Member

Thanks for this. Only change I made is to the 11ft Ebisu rod, I seem to have better control.

14. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

11 ft rod haven’t tried that. Might give that a go.