Fishing Sim World Need Help For "baden-wurttemberg Open"

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Antoine, Jul 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Antoine

Antoine New Member

I don't know if it's a bug ,i have tried everything to catch a predator .I tried a lot of different lure, but without success .I'm stuck on this test.
    If anyone has a solution, I'm interested. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. koarl84

koarl84 Member

same here........

3. Antoine

Antoine New Member

I found, in fact you have to fish at the hook of 2 and the bait dead.

4. dazzelle

dazzelle New Member

I'm also having a hard time catching any predator fish in this event, have tried about 20 times and not got one fish that counts. I have used all the lure's i have, about 20, and only catch carp or bream when using deadbaits. In practice i can catch the odd zander but during the event get nothing.
    It doesn't bother me if i don't win the event but i would like to catch a few fish to be able to move up the leaderboard before moving on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EMW Paul

EMW Paul New Member

Whole mackerel tight in to walkway

6. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

Phew managed to win.
    Used smelt and caught a catfish, roach head and caught a zander and also caught a nice pike on the blue shad Nickel Blue Reflex Buzzbait.

7. EMW Paul

EMW Paul New Member

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kathharris73

kathharris73 New Member

We can't catch anything on this lake finding it so hard

• Like Like x 1
  9. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

For all that are struggling with predators on Waldsee here is my latest reply to DTG.

I have tried every lure in the game and nearly every line except the 80lb and below 7lb also used different rods and reels, i have fished every weather and time of day combination and no bites at all , i have tried all the modes and nothing on lures however i have since had success in the baden wurtemburg tourney woth deadbaits after weeks of trying.

Why have you closed this ticket i have replied to your question and was waiting for a reply, i Guess you were too busy designing your next money grabbing dlc pack to even test this properly or reply to this issue. Even more people are now experiencing this issue now and posting to the forums why cant you take notice and admit this is an issue and needs remedying over pumping out dlc. Yes some people might still catch on that lake but myself and a growing minority of players cant catch squat on lure no matter what tackle,weather or time of day we select.

There is a bug with this lake that makes it near impossible to catch predatory fish using any lures during any time of day or weather condition, you can have some degree of succes with deadbaits as i did, i am yet to do the event in the elite career though. Please see my other posts regarding this and other peoples as more that report this issue they may be forced to fix it

• Like Like x 1
  10. aibeighton

aibeighton New Member

cant catch owt either used heads full fish silt and gravel rigs and all lures and still no bites at Walgsee

11. nomi.hersheyshake

nomi.hersheyshake New Member

I’ve finally cracked the code to predator fishing here.....FINALLY! Use coarse tackle box, 2 rods/reels
    It’s not a glitch or mistake but it definitely took me some time to figure it out! Spawn at the location with the stream coming in, course tackle box, 2 carp rods/reels, 80lb test, size 2 hook rigs, roach and smelt heads, cast to your left as close to that dock/walkway you want it to look like it’s under it. Cast out some bottom feed attractant right by them. You’ll catch massive catfish. That area is really weed filled so the 3rd pole I used a bait caster, 20lb clear test, and plastic, twitch and I mean twitch everywhere. I was getting Zander and northern. You won’t have time to use low lb test in this event. I tried 3 times and took 1st place.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  12. mike.w.hart22

mike.w.hart22 New Member

The first time I tried a practice run I was able to catch a predator, I think it was a pike, using a lure, but I couldn’t remember which one. So I went into the tournament and could catch diddley. Going to go home and try the latest post. Only question is where do you get the other dead baits? All I see is the chopped worms.

13. mike.w.hart22

mike.w.hart22 New Member

So what level do you gave to be at to get where the smelt and roach heads to become available? If it’s suppose to be available for purchase, then there is a bug because those two baits do not show.