Nec 3rd Rail Train Vote

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GoldenTicket420, Jul 27, 2019.

1. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

what NYC train you want to see next in TSW.
    Train options:
    R40
    R42
    R44
    R46
    R62
    R68
    R142
    R160
    Or "any other NYC trains" comment below

This should help narrow down all suggestions for NYC.Please participate,all are welcome

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. QNS Chris

QNS Chris Well-Known Member

My vote is for R142 - only 1x IRT trainset on the list? Otherwise, I'd say R62

• Like Like x 1
  3. GoldenTicket420

Nice 142 is beautiful design for a train

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cubs22

Cubs22 Member

NYCTA R44 (not the SIR cars)

• Like Like x 2
  5. GoldenTicket420

Everyone that took the time to dislike,how about explain to me what im doing wrong so i can fix thread,Especially if You guys dislike everything you don't want.This community is unfortunately turning toxic and making people not post .This game will die,if people continue to work against each other .

• Like Like x 3
  6. QNS Chris

QNS Chris Well-Known Member

There seems to be some animosity for NYC-based content on here. Key word there is "some" - a small faction has taken it upon themselves to dislike proposals for NYC ideas - fine. People are entitled to their opinions. What I take issue with is the recent persistent downvoting of these proposals, yours included. At the end of the day, DTG is going to develop the routes they see fit to develop. They're well aware of their market demographics, as well as the fact that of the sizable proportion - not all, but a great deal - of American rail activity occurs in and around the Tri State Area (for proof of their recognition of this, see TSXX Hudson, New Haven, NJT, NEC; TSW LIRR, NEC). DTG is the ultimate arbiter of content - and to their credit, they've remained an objective party.

GT2 - don't sweat the haters. I'm NYC too - I got your back.

• Like Like x 2
  7. GoldenTicket420

Lol i agree thank you Chris,and to everyone 1 disliking because they over played NEC and Lirr,i understand and respect their opinion,but this says "NEC 3rd rail trains vote ",like really ?NEC small we must work together.I made this post so ny does not have to post a train Or route every week.NYC - NEC has alot and can over flow other threads,just trying to help forums.Thank you for understanding everyone.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Loyalty

Loyalty Well-Known Member

. They just a hater have no respect for others Ideas/Wishes to come to life one day. Idc what anyone thinks I’m going go Hard for NYC Subway to be in TSW one day it’s something they never done before brand new style of Trains. I think everyone should get what they want at all fairness.

• Like Like x 1