Fishing Sim World Off Line Carp Tourney Broken, Please Help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by chuney2001, Aug 1, 2019.

1. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

any help would be greatly appreciated. Since the update, i also bought the Giant Carp Pack before i played since the update. Now when i go to offline carp tourney, sometimes (a lot of times), when the carp get close to shore and go outside the buoys the out of bounds window pops up. When this happens that carp and all carp after that do not register any weight. Only fix is switching swims. And then theirs a good chance it happens again. I have tried evrything i can think of to get this to stop, with no luck. I am playing on xb1.

2. dfish667

dfish667 New Member

I had this happen yesterday on the ps4, halfway through trying to land a carp the out of bounds message came up :(
    I did land the carp (it was a 42lb) and did not register.
    Carp I caught after that did register though.
    This was on the waldsee first carp tourney.

3. shipleydarrell

shipleydarrell New Member

4. shipleydarrell

shipleydarrell New Member

Having same problem. PS4

5. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

Hey guys, i have put a ticket into devs but who knows. But i think i have a workaround for the moment. When you get to your swim do not touch your spod rod or throwing stick. I know it sucks but i have done several offline carp tourneys testing this and no out of bounds problems. Let me know

6. Killentime

Killentime New Member

I have put in tickets as well. First one was unrelated to the crash back in June or July of this year. Nothing it's still open.
    Since the update I can't get offline tournament to load at all for bass fishing. It just freezes up on the map/ ramp select screen. The only way I can get it to load is by disconnecting internet. PS4.
    Also get blue screen of death sometimes 1/2 way through sometimes at the end of a 3 leg tournament.
    Really irritating

7. Exploited

Exploited New Member

i have the same issue on pc. cant understand this is reported over a month ago not even a sigle official reply. even a we are looking into it would be nice even a FO atleast we know where we stand. at this rate might aswell close the forums and go back to the 90's bought the game ands its done no point in having forums when the devs or cm's dont even bother to reply.

just my 2 cents

Exploited

• Like Like x 1
  8. sycle_2002

sycle_2002 New Member

I'm having this same problem (carp not being counted in offline tournament). Was this ever resolved? What is the solution?