My Suggestions

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by piotrmik67, Aug 6, 2019.

1. piotrmik67

piotrmik67 New Member

Hello, I sincerely consider this game after the introduction of the last pro tour add-on as one of the best angling games, however, as a angler, I want to share my suggestions, understanding that this game is not a simulator
    1. it can't be that a fish weighing 0.6 kg per braid with a strength of 36 kg goes crazy like a 10 kg carp
    2. I note that there is no compatibility between playing on the console and pc
    3. no depth adjustment when fishing for a float now it is as if the child was looking at the moon and thought it was ice cream, fishing with a float in this game is a complete defeat depth of 3.5 meters float on 0.6 misunderstanding
    4. after the last update there was a bug on the lowland in Thailand
    - when a fish approaches the right bank, over 60 meters away, it is automatically caught
    - after switching the game at the first person view, if the fish goes to the right over 150 meters, it cannot be stopped anymore, approaches the opposite shore and breaks, after which the line cannot be recovered, the R key must be used

However, despite these errors, the game is sensational
    I think my comments will be useful greetings and sorry for my english

2. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

Wrong section. Supposed to be in Fishing Sim

3. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

I've never been fishing in a train before.:)

• Like Like x 1