Fishing Sim World Bug's Known For **pc Version Only**

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Patpat3131, Oct 15, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Patpat3131

Patpat3131 New Member

-When slack is reeled in all the way, the hook set is off and mostly poor, no matter the direction of the rod or hook set.

-when fighting fish for to long, the fish seems to go ballistic and shoots off into the distance with no way of doing anything..just simply runs off and breaks the line, even when adjusting the drag and tension as well as slack. some scenarios are just auto loss.

-takes a long time to get the fish into the boat when the"net" icon has popped up and the fish is right beside the boat for a good 5-7secs.

-Hand animation doesn't match with reeling speed when reeling in with the rod.

-Can't fish past 80- 150ft even though fish are seen at that depth.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

There are a lot of issues with Fishing Sim World, but I believe the game is still playable.

3. Stormin24

Stormin24 New Member

I've been fishing for over 40 years and some of those years doing tournament bass fishing. I know the ins and outs of baits, line test, rods and reels and reel speeds etc. I've lost more fish in an hour in this game then I have in over 40 years of live fishing, what gives? Is there a bug on landing fish? I've played other fishing sims and never had the attrition then I do in this sim.. PC version.

I will say this about this sim, after returning with more time on the lake, rod angle is crucial for landing fish, as it is in real life... Much easier to tip a real rod then a mouse.... lol. My arthritis is taking a hit here... :)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  4. jhonnycage420

jhonnycage420 New Member

it unplayable to me when i go to pick fishing spot i get unreal engine extieing due to hang so not the game is unplayable

5. Patpat3131

Patpat3131 New Member

Sold a fake Graphics card?

6. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

It would be worth sending in a support ticket ensuring to supply a DxDiag so we have an understanding of your PC as it sounds like a possible hardware limitation issue. I would suggest updating your drivers and ensuring you meet the games minimum requirements before doing so, however.
    https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/176/0/how-to-create-a-dxdiag-report

• Like Like x 1