Fishing Sim World Community Response Update Out Now

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG_Stephen, Aug 6, 2019.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all,

Thank you for all your amazing feedback so far since the launch of Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour.

Our Community Response Update is our first update since the release of Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour and aims to address some of the most commonly reported issues we have had so far.

Here's the full list of issues that we have fixed with this update:
    • Unlimited session length added in Multiplayer
    • Section of Lake Miller with no water
    • Owned equipment appears at the top of the list in the default sort
    • Named Trophy fish weight not being tracked under species best weight
    • Character wearing double hat during when wearing career outfit in other game modes
    • TP displayed does not decrease when purchasing
    • Bollies in equipment pack cannot be used in the Throwing Stick or Spod rod
    • End of Career Mode event - Player profile image not displaying on screen
    • Event Calendar end of season - UI prompts missing from multiple screens
    • DFL series leaderboards were showing global scores
    • Lake Dylan offline bass tournament - The offline tournaments based at Lake Dylan "Minnesota Mega Bass" all appear to take the player into a free flying camera option and do not display the opening cinematic, causing player to restart the game
    • Career mode event, restart round - Pressing X after already restarting the round appears to keep reloading the title card, can cause cut scene to break and prevent gameplay
    • Various crash fixes

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Can the blurry Muskies at Dylan and Miller be fixed soon?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. deecroow

deecroow New Member

La sessione multiplayer per ora è al massimo 1 ora e non illimitata!!

4. raymonjustin

raymonjustin New Member

Where would I find the brown trout and rainbow trout? I have been going around trying to find them but can't seem to

5. jejejejejeje

jejejejejeje New Member

Bueno Stephen!! Nice update!

• Like Like x 1
  6. PD45

PD45 New Member

GUNTERSVILLE - Night - Southern Dock - Near Bridge on the right...
    OTHER LAKES - Travis & Miller - Near Rock Walls - Day and Night...
    Good Luck...

7. dazzelle

dazzelle New Member

One quick and easy spot i have found trout at is lake boulder, start at the top left launch point (bobs marina) and head right/south, straight away you will see the old tree on the point, dont go past the tree but turn in right and fish along the shore with the reeds.
    I have caught 2 NN trophy rainbows there both on the shock-fisholicious, sure both were in the afternoon clear day. One i know was caught near the log next to the old tree. Also get a few browns about 10-13lbs casting towards the shore/cliff in a bit deeper water.
    i don't think i catch trout any more regularly there than i do other spots it is just a easy spot to describe and also where i have gotten my 2 trophies, still catch a lot of bass there.

Wish they would add more launch points on the American lakes as i often find my self not straying to far from the boat ramps as i just want to start fishing and would also help a lot in tournaments where ti e is limited.

Edit: would also like to see some named trout added to a few more lakes

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  8. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I've reported it to the development team for them to look in to.
    When you are setting up a match, go on to the time limit where it says 10 minutes and press left once and it should put you on unlimited.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Thanks Stephen much appreciated.

10. deecroow

deecroow New Member

Ok grazie .provo subito.

11. deecroow

deecroow New Member

Ok, hai ragione tu il primo è illimitato.
    Ho un altro problema è da giorni che cerco di catturare 100 Walleye sul lago Arnold per fare l'obiettivo. Notte, giorno, pioggia e sole ma le poche catture sembrano venire a caso e non con criterio. Accetto qualsiasi consiglio per il raggiungimento dell' obiettivo. Grazie a tutti.

12. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

multiplayer needs to be looked at on PS4. its terrible trying to fish. /the boat rocks about and when you catch a fish you just keep spinnings around fast. it makes me feel sea sick. more off you lose the fish because you cant control what your doing because you cant see what your doing.

13. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We will be making improvements to the multiplayer to try and prevent this from happening Dave.

14. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

thanks it only happens in multiplayer. its fine when playing single and off line. one other thing i didnt say, it only happens on American lakes. my friends and i were on Largo del monte and there was no problem in multiplayer. As soon as we decided to go on lake guntersville thats when problems started. not just to me but 3 of us

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  15. deecroow

deecroow New Member

I've been having a problem. I have been trying to capture 100 Walleyes on Lake Arnold for days to make the goal. Night, day, rain and sun but the few catches seem to come by chance and not by criteria. I accept any advice for achieving the objective. Thank you all.

16. grirvan

grirvan New Member

What about the widescreen 21:9 support?

17. Patpat3131

Patpat3131 New Member

Work on these problems please *UPDATED*
    *Bass Fishing*

1. Bass fishing is still broken...Bass should not be peeling the line out every 15 secs for a 3-5 min fight....that's not realistic.

As mentioned by MANY, the fights are to long and unrealistic.
    Some bass of mass sizes will pull the line out, not a 2-4lb smallmouth will fight the same as a 13lb or 17lb marshal...each fight needs to be more or less difficult pertaining to the size of fish hooked.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Drag system* -NEEDS THE MOST WORK-

2. The drag doesnt work at all at the end of the fight....the tension of the line is off and the drag system goes out of whack...you can barley control the line tension as its bolting up and down every second on your last 5-10 second fight. This should not happen as your line tension has been the same THE ENTIRE FIGHT..so why does it change drasticly before landing the fish and making it harder to land your fish...EVEN THOUGH ITS TIRED AND GETTING READY TO BE LANDED????
    (that's how you know the fish is tired and about to land them)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*More time for elite or reduce the weight*

3. 20 minutes per round for Elite series is not enough time to catch 70-100lbs of bass consistantly...maybe 50-60 but not that much..Reduce the weight the AI get or increase the time.

Also don't make 1st spot and like 35th spot by 2-5OZ... spread out the lbs so people don't need to jump 15spots on 1 OZ..? i can see from the top 5 year..but not the first 35 people are gunna be within ounces... 7lbs differnce between 100 people...???

Also their weight goes up automatically based on that time frame. So in the first 15-30 secs they can have 5-20lbs but they will only get up to a maximum amount based on that time frame.
    Scott martin gets 32lbs worth of bass in the first 10 minutes in the last 3 rounds?? that's not elite..that's godlike..cut that crap out dovetail...

*Please introduce incentive for career mode*

4. Career mode is dead with no rewards, the season networth is useless, followers mean nothing as well...you don't win very much cash..the end pay out you get...goes to your networth..not cash..You also don't get alot of XP either, ONLY when landing fish, i don't think you get XP for even winning. Career mode really has nothing to offer but Cosmetics...just like the rods and line made in the game....

*New items are cosmetics, no actual effects work or are given*

5. Buying new items such as line does not or doesn't seem to anyway help the process of fighting a fish, Nor does buying a new reel or rod.
    No stats or explanation of why certain rods lures and lines are priced differently. Prices are just.."there" as a fake goal to each in regards of buying everything in store when none of them have ANY effect.

• Like Like x 1
  18. redryan1989

redryan1989 New Member

Use rattle traps and crank baits. Run them at a 4 on speed. Fish near rock facings and grass. You should catch some Wally’s. They’re into the loud stuff.

19. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Boulder has brown trout. Down by north rock or rock end or something. like that its called.

Lure pro gold shad

20. Killentime

Killentime New Member

I have reported issues no one responds to the tickets
    Can't play offline bass tournament mode PS4
    Gotta turn off WiFi on PS4 and then I can play offline tourn. 3 leg of lake Miller will not register any bass (yes I know 1 species tournament)