How To Turn Off The Score In Scenario?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Aug 1, 2019.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I am getting tired to see when I get the penalty with the scenario? Like with one example I got the train go over 2 more miles faster or get the wheel slip and the penalty is counting. What's a big deal about this? Is there I can do to turn off the score or in RW_Tools to get rid of that stupid thing in scenario. I do know that in prototypical railroading with the train goes over a bit and the engineer don't get a penalty for that. Because I was with my cousin who is a locomotive engineer on my intermodal train ride.

Thank you,

John

2. brummie

brummie Active Member

Hi John,

I do believe when you first open up TS, top right side of page click 'Settings', 'Gameplay' then un-tick the box next to 'career Scoring'. Hopefully that should do the trick.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

As brummie says, you can turn scenario scoring off in the options menu.

4. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Sorry for the delay of my message reply and it works!

Smile,

John

5. DeanO55

DeanO55 Member

Well knock me down with a feather, I never new that. I always thought you had to clone the scenario into a standard version.
    This is great to know as there are lots or really good scenarios in the career section that I never play because of the bloomin scoring and penalties thing, you can never keep your eye off it and causes me to make many mistakes as I'm looking at IT and not what I'm doing or where I'm going.
    Cheers guys. :cool:

6. brummie

brummie Active Member

Hi John,
    Glad that sorted it out for you.
    @ Dean055,
    I'm not a great fan of career scenarios for pretty much the same reasons you mention, but I tend to try to get a maximum score to start with and after that I don't feel the same pressure when driving the same scenario in career mode and tend to enjoy it more!