Long Island Railroad

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrbKlegend89, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

I know I posted a thread a while back but I feel like DTG did nothing of updates on LIRR unless barely bug issues, while other ones got new locos and all.But hopefully we can at least get a new route like maybe a Port Washington Branch even if its jus up to Great Neck as a start...also I know a few ppl want DE30AC and all which would be great to use whether out of Jamaica or at least Long Island City/Hunterspoint Av(few round trips in well soon journey mode) cuz it doesnt make sense those stations in the game and only used for one scenario...and I spawned walked on the Oyster Bay line after Mineola...I wouldnt mind adding the next stop East Wilinston in the game....cuz u can spawn walk so far almost before hitting that specific station...I dont know but I think LIRR need more improvements and possibly add ons....I live in NY and I love the LIRR...that's jus me...hopefully soon after the whole TSW2020 release/updates

• Like Like x 4
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Like your post it wouldn’t be hard to create the Oyster bay Branch from Mineola I would love to see it someday? But there’s a group working on the Port Washington Branch when the editing tools are available.

• Like Like x 3
  3. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Yea I heard bout the group months ago saying they gon work on it...I jus feel like LIRR was mostly abandoned as an improvements....like few stuffs that confused me and that's few trips from Penn to (Hicksville) when some trains depart Penn using the New york bound tunnel before entering outside for next stop Jamaica and other errors

• Like Like x 1
  4. QNS Chris

QNS Chris Well-Known Member

That's great to hear!! I live off the Port Wash and take it to work every day - I'd love to lend a hand to the team if there's any help needed.

• Like Like x 3
  5. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Port Washington would be cool.