Euro Fishing Euro Fishing - Beta.

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by MikeSynyster, Jun 11, 2017.

1. MikeSynyster

MikeSynyster New Member

So I’m just sat here, whilst playing my favourite, but most broken map, Spain.

I’ve been taken over 100 yards by 2 Cats just now, and they both sprouted legs and decided a duatholon was in order, I shouldn’t have to “just not play Spain”, this game is supposed to be a finished product, yet it’s frustrating how broken it is.

It irks me that they’re quick enough to post about tournaments, but can give no info on the patch, the game has so much potential but it just feels like a beta.

So I have a suggestion to the devs, which will no doubt go ignored as these posts often do, and that is, rather than concentrating your time on advertising the game, try fixing it for those who’ve been on PS4 with it since day 1, honestly, if as much time was put in to patching the game than is spent advertising it, we’d all be happy as it’d be patched, I understand the dev team can be busy, but it is so frustrating when you pay to play a beta, as I say there’s no doubt this’ll either go ignored, or I’ll get the usual “we’re working on a fix”, stop giving that same response and just PLEASE give us a rough time frame on when the game will be playable again!!

I know I’m not the only one feeling like this, stop ignoring your customers DTG, we’d rather an update than a tournament!

2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Its the broken xbox version from last year.

They need to update our game to the same as pc and xbox then they're working on the DLC patch which is coming also.

They said on twitter they're having a lot of problems with patching the game on PS4.

ALSO..... the fix just stops the line snapping the fish still will swim on land, and the hooks and baits catching fish will be fixed.

I would expect it end of the summer maybe August

3. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

It's a shame they have not managed to patch this, still as it's open season once again on the rivers for us avid anglers it's time to catch a few more of those lovely fish like the Perch in my photo and as angling has declined over the last 30 years there's plenty of room on the banks to smash a record or two :)