Penninsula Corridor- Thoughts?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Disintegration7, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

How are people liking the new route? I'm impressed so far- I've only played the tutorials and the "Home Run" scenario so far, but I really enjoyed driving the cab-car up the line to SF.

I wasn't sure how well they'd handle the many level-grade crossings, but they all seemed to be working correctly, and I like the horn on the cab-car and the bell is in an easy to reach place to turn off before it drives you crazy.

Frame rate has been rock-solid for me on Xbox 1 X, which honestly surprised me a bit since some of the older routes still struggle (or at least did prior to this latest update, haven't played any other routes since), and the trackside scenery and details look pretty good (draw distance still could be improved, but that's par for the course, really).

Hoping to get some more time to play this weekend!

2. garydoe77

garydoe77 New Member

I like it but man it looks bad, I am disappointed that they didn't upscale to xbox one x in this update, or at least give us the option of performance or quality, like no man's sky does it. I do like the sounds way better than train simulator, I like the game better to, just wish and hope they up it to xbox one x standard.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Can't disagree with any of that, really- especially the lack of one x enhancements- there are plenty of other niche titles (Elite Dangerous comes to mind) that support it.

Hopefully the devs will take another look at implementing it.

4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Smiling happily looking at my PC's graphics card...