Still Crashing To Dashboard On Some Ntp Services.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ensor42, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

The game crashes that have been reported by players on both consoles since the Heavy Freight pack was released, are still happening on some Trans-Pennine services, particularly, though not exclusively, the ones using the class 40. As an example, the 6E67 at 15:55 Manchester - Healey Mills Heavy Oil has crashed for me on every attempt. They always seem to occur around the Manchester to Miles Platting area.

I have raised support tickets on this a couple of times, and provided video of it happening. Matt mentioned the bug on the TSW2020 pre-launch stream, saying that it should now be fixed, so I'm just posting here to confirm that it's unfortunately still there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

Yes same for me, hoping this would of been fixed by now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. blueghost

blueghost Member

Happens to me quite regular, very frustrating and annoying, especially on trans pennine services.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

Just on the off chance that anything was fixed in the most recent update, I had another go at 6E67 15:55, and somehow it didn't crash this time. Very pleased, but... Later tried NH08 Van collection at 06:30, and yep, big crash again.

So it's still doing it, guys.