Lirr - Change At Jamaica Scenario Not Working Ps4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by karl.turkalj, Aug 16, 2019.

1. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Just downloaded TSW2020 with LIRR. Change at Jamaica spawns you at Jamaica station, you go to wait at platform for your train. The train on platform 1 leaves as you await your train and then the scenario fails as you fail to board your train.

Please fix!!!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Just ran the scenario on PC, the scenario worked just fine — if I remember correctly, you start on platform 3/4 and have to walk over to platform 1/2. Your train arrives on track 2.

3. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Again, as per my original post; while waiting for your train, the train on platform 1 leaves which fails the scenario. Must be a PS4 only issue...

• Like Like x 1
  4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Its the same on Xbox. I just tried the Scenario, it used to work before.

While you are waiting on Track 2 and can see the Train on the Map, the objective to wait for the train changes when it is around 0.7 miles away to "Sit in the Engineers Seat". Since you cant, the train is still on its way, after a few seconds the Scenario fails because the Train is still driving towards you and the game says the Train left without you.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Boda09

Boda09 Member

Same here on my ps4

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Ok Boda09, just wondering why you down rated a post when I was trying to help the OP? Are we not suppose to help others? If I provided the wrong information then at least have the curtesy to correct my mistake. Just want to know your reason Boda09,

7. Boda09

Boda09 Member

Sorry...You are right! It is a problem in ps4 and xbox after the last update.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  8. Essay87

Essay87 New Member

Same problem also ps4. Hope it gets fixed fast considering its the first journey after the introduction.

9. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Just tried it on xbox same thing tells you to go to platform 2 tells you to wait then about 2 minutes later asks you to get in the engineers seat the train is still no where near the station and the mission fails well before the train arrives.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I can confirm that the "Change at Jamaica" scenario doesn't work on Xbox One either. It either spawns you at the wrong station or it spawns the train in the wrong position. Either way, it cannot be started properly as it fails every time. Judging by older videos I've seen about this scenario my guess is we are now spawned at the wrong station, that's why the train is almost 1 km away when we are supposed to board it.

11. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I have this issue too (PS4). The August update notes mention a change to "Change at Jamaica" to address an issue where the player is made to be late, but it seems like the update has actually introduced this error!

12. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

In another thread the developers said there would be a patch for this very soon, probably this week (who knows, maybe even today). It's going to work again hopefully. :)