Peninsula Corridor Route Clean And Tidy

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Munkey82, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Munkey82

Munkey82 Member

Why doesn't refueling work in this scenario? I can't even finish the 3rd scenario for the Peninsula Corridor Route because the game won't refuel the engine. I open the fuel cap and put the fuel nozzle right at the open fuel pipe and nothing happens the fuel nozzle just snaps back to it's holder. I can't begin fueling. This is extremely frustrating after spending $30 dollars buying this route as an add on. Fix This!!!!!! I've already had to play this route multiple times because of other glitches. Why weren't these Journeys bug checked before release?????

• Like Like x 5
  2. grahamsarea18

grahamsarea18 Member

Major issues with this route add on. Sometimes the only sound coming from game is the crickets. Even when in going 45 mph. Hopefully we will hear something soon. I have submitted multiple tickets. But we need everyone letting the developers know what to fix.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Munkey82

Munkey82 Member

I've noticed that as well. I like the route, but want to experience it without all these bugs. I just submitted a ticket for the 3rd scenario. Hopefully they will put out an update very soon with all these first discovered bugs.

• Like Like x 2
  4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

According to the TSW2020 credits, DTG have x30 (yes ....thirty)..... people doing Quality Assurance.

That said - I had no problem with this scenario, on the PS4. You do need to make sure the fuel tank is directly opposite the refuelling pipe, so that it can easily reach (but I assume that you did this).

The SFJ route has, frankly, been flawless for me. But...every time I write something like this down, I suddenly find myself getting loads of issues.... *fingers crossed this time*

• Like Like x 1
  5. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

Hey mate. I had a similar issue with this scenario. I had seen in the past that save and quit and then rebooting the scenario solves issues sometimes. This seems to have just worked for me, hope this helps!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Munkey82

Munkey82 Member

I got it to work after trying it a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Never had any issues on this route as well. In many ways, SFJ is the gold standard of TSW add-ons imo. Now if it wasn't American, but that's personal taste.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

This dlc just so happens to take place in the golden state lol. Also, are you trying to take the pump to far and need to move the engine or is is just a glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

I tried this scenario tonight and it worked for me (on PC). I find the way the fuel hose works in general to feel a bit unnatural. I always want to click on where you put the nosell.

• Like Like x 1