PlayStation Save

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by P308R, Aug 19, 2019.

1. P308R

P308R New Member

Hello training community,

I have bought the base TSW2020 version since I was highly intrigued by it. I have launched the tutorial and trying to do some training missions since I am completely new to the world of trains. It is loads of fun and immersive so far. What I wonder though is when the game exactly saves? I tried the start/stop from the Eissenbahn multiple times but in the progress screen it shows that it isn't completed. I've done it multiple times but there doesn't seem to be any progress. That said , I quite the game after completing this mission. Any help or ideas? Is there a manual save?

Regards
    P308R

2. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new to this game too.

I was doing the Trans-Pennine Leeds-Manchester route and because I was too early mistakenly went through a red light just near the end and failed the mission, it restarted me right at the beginning (losing me an hour's play basically)

So the next time I played I used the Save Game option on the pause menu and purposely went through a red, I failed the mission, used the Continue option and it did indeed load up my game at the point I'd saved.

So I assume that the game always saves your progress with regards to Journeys, Timetables, Scenarios etc, and the Save Game option while you're in the cab saves your individual route at that point.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

It also has a Autosave, or had.. im not so sure at the moment. But it did save the game after every completed station stop. Depending on the Service you drive that is.. never.

4. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

First of all, welcome to the community. I've experienced the pain of having to re do a service. But running red signals and over stopping stations is part of the learning. Im pretty sure you have to manually save the game in the pause menu

• Like Like x 1
  5. P308R

P308R New Member

Thanks for your answers! Will check the manualsave option asap !