Tsw 20 & Dlc

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by hairyscotsman40, Aug 21, 2019.

1. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

hi folks, has anyone else experienced this issue since update to TSW20?

I have bought all DLC packs but after update to TSW20 RSN doesn’t appear in my list of content. When I go to the store icon in game it also shows I don’t have it yet when I click to buy it MS store tells me “ product already installed” and I only get option to buy as gift!

DTG Support effectively told me to feck off and stop annoying them as it’s nothing to do with them. I’d just like to play RSN again

2. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

You were asked to follow Microsoft's own guide on how to resolve DLC issues so please ensure you've done so as asked as we cannot see or access your Xbox to do these steps for you.

3. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

Again thanks for another unhelpful response. Follows MS guide for recovery of dlc but nothing. Contacted MS and they tell me it’s a game issue not a MS issue! MS store still says it’s installed but it won’t show up in game since update?
    upload_2019-8-21_21-27-17.jpeg

4. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

So you've followed each step uninstalled the Add-On and reinstalled it to ensure it's updated?

We simply cannot see your account information or anything about your console so simply saying something isn't helpful doesn't really help us if you're not stating what you have done exactly. Seeing as nobody else has posted anything similar for the time being it seems limited to yourself so make sure you've tried backing up and deleting your save data to rule out an error with that.

5. zane88

zane88 Active Member

hello fellow xbox user, if u say you've tried everything microsoft has suggested, i would recommend downloading the dlc
    directly from Microsoft or xbox .com. As im sure you already know, anything you have already purchase you can never lose as long as you still have your account. Go to the website of you're choice and do a search for Train sim World Ruhr-Sieg Nord. When you find it make sure your xbox is properly synchronized with your account. You should see a section on the web page that will list all of your availiable devices. If you dont see your xbox, just add it.
    Next, THIS IS IMPORTANT, before you attempt to download again go to xbox settings, press system,go to downloads and updates. Check the box, "keep my games & apps up to date". This will allow microsoft to "push the data" to your console.

After that, it should only take a few moments for the download to start. I hope this helps.

By the way, are you experiencing any problems with apps and other games? Is your xbox slow and sluggish?

If the answer to that question is yes, then i would strongly recomend that you do a "Soft" reset of your console.
    If you go that route, i would highly recommend using a external harddrive to ease the efort of that task. Good luck,
    Ruhr-Sieg Nord is one of my favorites.:cool: