Fishing Sim World More Info On Baits And Stocks

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Dave Mel, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

As an english fisherman. i hope you can put more information in the tackle box or the shop.

what i mean is i havent a clue what certain lures catch. so could you put such information in for example this buzz bait will give you a 50/50 chance of catching a muskie
    frogs will give you a 75% chance of catching a bluegill.
    i hope you get what i mean as ive never fished in american lakes and all i seem to read in the shop when buying lures is this will catch bass all the time.
    At the same time i think americans could be in the same position off what baits catch for example a perch this bait will give you a 40% chance of catching a perch. this bait will give you a 80% canch of catching a rudd.
    even though i know what baits will catch me a european fish its the same thing all the time when i read down the baits list is carp, carp carp all the time.

Could you give more info of stocks of fish in each lake for example. this lake has 500 carp. 250 bream, 150 tench, etc,etc.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Agree with this, no idea about the lures for Bass and I am sure a lot is vice versa for the non European fisherman. Although I am not sure how the smaller baits do affect what can be caught as the developers have never really opened up on this, I still end up with masses of carp with smaller hook baits either way. I do like the idea of stock info although I am guessing it will open a can of worms when it reads 5 million carp and 10 roach :). Also they have lost the description they used to give for boss/trophy fish - It's not majorly important but it was nice to have a back story.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i would also like to see in the anglers log what baits i used to catch the boss fish with.

• Like Like x 3
  4. redryan1989

redryan1989 New Member

I can tell you anything mean and loud will get you a walleye or a musky. Any thing natural looking will get you perch or crappie. Anything at all will get you a bass. Those guys are a-holes. They're very territorial fish. The game is realistic but it could use some better ai on the fish. You typically won't catch a 9oz crappie on a 4inch top water bait. I have on this game tho. I still absolutely love it tho. And how cool would it be if the lure you caught your fish on hung out of the fishes mouth while you were presenting it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I like this but not sure if they ever will put in percentages. That would require scenarios like weather, time of day, temperature, retrieval, line visibility, etc. but would be cool if they do that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

I like the idea of knowing whats in the lake and whats on offer... maybe they could have an additional achievement of catching all fish not just the trophy fish too

• Like Like x 1