Problems Trying To Publish A Scenario

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Buynot, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

I've been working on a scenario for the Bessemer and Lake Erie route recently and I'm trying to put it in the workshop, however when I go to publish the scenario, it I'm using an unrecognized blueprint set and that the route has not been published. It's doing this for all scenarios that I've made for the route. I'm not sure what's going on or how I can fix this. Should I try reinstalling the route and remaking the scenario?

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

That usually means you've used content not available from Steam. Workshop scenarios and routes HAVE to be created entirely from content on Steam itself.

3. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

But I didn't use any third party content for the scenario. I just used stuff from the route, and from the USATC S160 DLC as that was what I had used for motive power. Nothing else was used.

4. Railfan722

Railfan722 Well-Known Member

It seems to be a bit of a bug with the route - RBJets also had problems publishing scenarios for the route. It seems DTG may have accidentally removed the route from their blueprints database. For now, I would just upload the scenarios to RWA.

• Helpful Helpful x 1