Dlc Trophies (profiles Problems)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ren007nix, Aug 21, 2019.

1. ren007nix

ren007nix New Member

Hello!

I just bought some more DLC's on my PS4 but I do have lots of problems with getting the DLC trophies. As a Trophy Hunter I am trying to get 100% on this game but it's so frustrating to spend hours on a trophy but not getting it in the end.
    For example on the Ruhr Siege Nord DLC: RSN: Valley Veteran and BR185: The Freight Experience didn't pop up for me although I met all the requirements for these two trophies.
    I have to do all the scenarios again on a new profile which is boring to do again. These trophies are not generally bugged but it seems like profils getting glitchy as they are getting older.
    Please patch these problems. It's such a nice again and trophy hunting could be so much fun here.

Kind Regards from Austria,
    René

• Like Like x 2
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

A lot of trophies got patch in the recent release, so I would suggest checking again and seeing what your status on them is because people have been getting them completed since last week

• Like Like x 2
  3. ren007nix

ren007nix New Member

I know but I tried to get the RSN tropheis after the TSW2020 patch and they didn't pop up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ARuscoe

As I said, check again as in have a look at the changelog to see if those ones were included. If they ARE then submit a ticket

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Did all sonarios for MSB and trophy did not pop. I got gold on all of them too. I tried a different profile and the trophy didn't pop either. Looks like the 2020 broke this.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ren007nix

ren007nix New Member

Did you submit a ticket for this issue?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Don't know how to officially

8. ARuscoe

• Like Like x 2
  9. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I have submitted a ticket on this, but got no response. Ticket as follows:
    ------------
    MSB Trophy "All In Order" Out Of Order

The MSB trophy "All In Order" does not get awarded when all MSB scenarios have been completed. The trophy is not awarded whether you complete the scenarios under the MSB "journey" or under the "scenarios" tab. The trophy does not get awarded if a new Player Profile is set up, subsequent to TSW2020 installation. This needs to be patched urgently - it's a basic feature of PS4 software, to have working trophies.
    ------------
    I don't think that trophies are considered as priority for patching. They should be, because it is a key game mechanic that people like to use, even if the trophy requirements are totally daft (which, with TSW, can be the case....).

10. synthetic.angel

Further to my support ticket on the MSB "All In Order" Trophy, I also submitted the following Support ticket (which might not actually be a bug):
    ------------
    Ruhr trophy "Fast Freight" anomaly
    The Ruhr trophy "Fast Freight" can be awared by driving the relevant loco (BR185.2) at the target speed on the MSB route, and this can happen even if you don't have the Ruhr DLC installed.

This might be a legitimate feature (??), but the inter-dependencies between Ruhr and MSB might be disrupting other MSB trophies. If the cross-route trophy award for "Fast Freight" is to specification, then fine, but the inter-dependencies should still be checked, given the problems with the "All In Order" trophy for MSB.
    ------------

I hope someone at DTG looks into this, although I am mostly concerned with the "All In Order" trophy not working.

11. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

I have had the same issues, I have submitted a ticket with no response also. I am pressing on with using the 155 on MSB to rack up some miles, but these trophies not popping are making wonder whether i should focus on a different route for now

12. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I've not managed to get the Regional Rider one despite being a passenger end to end on both MSB and RT which should be more than enough distance.

Also had an issue with the LIRR Making Headway trophy for reaching route level 10 - it eventually popped when I was well into level 11!

13. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Just noticed the 2020 update has reset all my RT scenarios to not done even though I had completed over half the Talent 2 timetable and about a dozen 182, it's almost impossible to get any trophies with all these bugs in the game resetting stats and data for no reason.

14. ARuscoe

They changed the way "completion" is recorded from a simple "yes/no" to the medal system and in doing so seem to have caused a few issues. So not quite "no reason", but issues caused when need not be

15. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Yes but other routes have kept the ticks with medals added, on RT all my progress is wiped from the services along with half the senarios marked as not complete when I have since the 182 dlc released. Not the first time an update has done this to my RT process either.

16. PeterL

PeterL New Member

I kind-of-sort-of had similar issue several times with the route overview showing "0 services completed". Completing a new service and going back to the menu afterwards seemed to restore it to the right amount and adding the new one as well. Not sure if this will work the same in your case.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  17. synthetic.angel

I obtained this trophy today, following the use of a new workaround. See:

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/msb-all-in-order.18124/

I need to do some more testing, and then I will release the workaround for the MSB trophy "All In Order". Watch this space! ;-)

18. synthetic.angel

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  19. synthetic.angel

Hi Fitz

I have posted a solution to this MSB:All In Order trophy here:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

I had three attempts at this trophy, once under Scenarios, once under Journey, and once again on a new profile, each attempt taking four hours, and no trophy.

But when I used my solution (with a another new profile), the trophy came. The MSB trophies are a bit strange, so if you don't get the trophy instantly (after you complete the last scenario), then let the PS4 think about it for a few hours (without doing any other scenarios). Mine took four or five hours to come. That's four hours, not four days or four weeks or four months..... ;-)

The equivalent LIRR: Accessed All Areas trophy was delivered instantly, using the same method described in the link above.