Fishing Sim World Best Way To Get Points In Career Mode?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by preditor42, Aug 26, 2019.

1. preditor42

preditor42 Member

I just started career mode and won the first 4 tournaments but still only finished 9th overall. Points reset after each season so do I just keep plugging away in the amateur ranks for a few seasons and that somehow help me get more points? (I'm doing the bass tournaments) Not sure how this works.

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Good questions. I was confused at first as well but what happens is if you gain enough points you unlock pro then elite and that’s for all the careers. So if you finish amateur bass and have done well enough to get the points then you will unlock pro for carp and predator as well as bass. That’s when you start getting more followers and sponsors but now you are starting to get into 2 day tournaments at pro and 3 at elite. You will see a line at the bottom that will tell you where you are at. You can continue to fish amateur if you want as well or move up. Moving up means more cash have to catch bigger or more fish. Also if you don’t want to fish a tournament say at Lago Del Mundo you can elect to not participate but keep in mind this will screw up your overall points so be careful with that. Hope this helps

3. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Very nice info. I did unlock the Pro level but wasn't sure if I should fish a bit more in the amateur league or move up to Pro. I have 1 sponsor and 800 followers. (rookie I know lol) but wasn't sure if that was good enough to move up but I'm not sure I could get any more on the amateur level or not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I did bass at first and I did do two amateur seasons then I jumped to carp and that’s when I unlocked elite right away. I did pretty good in the bass career but was pretty much op in carp except for Gilliam’s which there isn’t enough time to get them in. I think depending on how familiar you are with where you are going to fish you probably could go up to pro.

5. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Yeah I practice at every lake before I fish them and getting pretty good at most of them. The funny thing is I find my most success very near the docks.

6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Nice me too. There’s always fish near the dock.