Main-spessart-bahn Service Db 86109 (also In Journey Mode)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Darklord, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Darklord

Darklord New Member

This service is completely broken and also introduced in journey mode. There's a red signal at km 32 which will never turns green. The issue is already known at least since april this year. That is extremely annoying and frustrating. because I cannot complete this journey. I already posted this on steam discussions "troubleshooting" but no one seems to listen. I'm quite irritated as I hoped, DTG fixed already known issues before releasing TSW 2020 + introducing broken services.

• Like Like x 2
  2. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I encountered a service in the LIRR expansion like this, too. That you can't even start because the very first sign never turns green as there is another train stopping on the same track. I don't remember which one it is but next time I'll take a note of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darklord

Darklord New Member

There is a workaround for the service mode (not from me). The journey mode is still broken. You can choose the service DB 86109 and free roaming mode and as time 9.55. You wait for the train and enter it and the dispatcher has the correct signal timing and the signal shows green. Service can be completed and shows also up in journey mode but not as completed. Still very unsatisying.
    DTG: Fix it or change it.

4. Darklord

Darklord New Member

Still no fix or answer DTG? I'm dissapointed.:(

5. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I can confirm that the workaround does work for PS4. This completes the service in timetable (service mode) but does not complete it in journeys.
    However, I do agree that DTG need to fix it.

6. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Just run into this and it's still an issue on Journey mode. Surely this isn't a big deal to fix?

7. SilentTurner

SilentTurner New Member

I can confirm that DB86109 now works in journey mode after the latest update (v1.30). I also found it was noted in the latest patch notes