Action Points Should Get Used For More

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jamesibbs, Aug 28, 2019.

1. jamesibbs

jamesibbs Member

i think that maybe action points should have more purposes like unlocking some things in the game or maybe adding a new store just for action points where there are character outfits you can get (maybe a hot day one where they are in a vest) but also there could be engines (they would not be cheap maybe 1,000,000 points) and some wallpapers or profile pictures as currently the action points seem usless

but as a request if this is added add in a menu the total gained so we can compare how much we have got

• Like Like x 1
  2. jamesibbs

jamesibbs Member

you could also add different time tables to it to select so we can do more stuff (maybe scheduled>>select train>>select time table>>select time)

3. InspectorTiger

InspectorTiger Well-Known Member

'Unlocking' things has been ruled out, because it would annoy the simulator enthusiasts too much. There's always some degree of tension between the 'simulation' and the 'game' aspects of TSW; I think at the moment the balance is about right.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

You could use them for in game coffee in the stations, newspapers while you wait for trains that contain TSW related news etc, and maybe even an optional career mode that sees you starting with yard work and progressing up EG on GWE delivering the 166 to reading, then 166 services, then 66 then the HST. It would certainly increase immersion and provide a reason to keep on playing..

5. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

I would like to see the medal earned for completing the scenario or service, there's a satisfaction in knowing that I earned a Gold or getting a bronze or silver and knowing that I could do better

6. jaesynthetikvita

jaesynthetikvita Member

Use them to build a non-playable train collection for a railroad museum, or dioramas in the least!
    10,000 points for a Jupiter steam loco display, for instance.