PlayStation Northern Trans-pennine Freight Journeys

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by idiosis, Aug 28, 2019.

1. idiosis

idiosis Member

Any chance of a few extra chapters for the NTP Journeys, specifically focused around the BR Heavy Freight pack?

The other routes that feature journeys have 4 or 5 chapters but NTP currently only has a couple.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

Hopefully in the future

3. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm thinking about buying the heavy freight pack, can anybody tell me if there is a journey mode for the heavy freight add on included?
    Thank you :)

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Nope, sorry, there's no extension of the journey mode by the heavy freight pack.
    It contains the Class 08 with 11 services and Class 40 with 55 services, the tutorials and three scenarios.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

All the Journey mode does is repackage the content that’s already in the scenarios and timetable and picks a weather preset for you, and in the case where there would be a choice of locos to drive for a service, it picks one for you. You’re not missing out on any actual content by there being no journey mode for the heavy freight.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ps4Player

Thank you Slemcer!
    Yes, I know stujoy, but for me playing the journey mode is more fun, because it gives me a little surprise about the weather and the time I drive, I don't have to think about it myself :) . Picking single drives from the timetable is always like: "phew, what are we going to do today...?!" :) I missed it also at rapid transit for example. :-/

• Like Like x 2
  7. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Oh yes, it’s certainly helpful where there are so many services you don’t know where to start, but you can still choose between the freight chapter or the passenger chapter and the like. I was just worried you might have thought you’d be missing content.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ps4Player

Yes, your right, and I appreciate your addition! Actually I'm more afraid of too much content than of missing some content. If there would only be a chance to freeze time to complete all the timetables... :)

• Like Like x 1