I Just Got Blue Screened

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i just got blue screened on NTP doing the first Leeds to Manchester express with the 45.
    i did it once and got stuck on the signal outside Manchester on a red. so i tried the run again and this time go blue screened.

i was doing the journey chapter 1. locomotive driver. There is no service number in the journeys but the start time was 1921.

By the way for your info i did the service 6m32 healey mills to victoria which we used to get blue screened on well this time it worked no problems with it. a successful service.

on other thing i must mention is the sound of the diesels going through the tunnels is absolutely crap. it need sorting badly

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dave Mel

i just got blue screened again on another service on NTP.

service 6E67 Manchester Victoria to Healey Mills start time 1555. i was using the class 40

Whilst im at it i tried the shunting moves 08 and still got crashed into by other trains
    NH01 Newton Heath Van move 1 time 0430
    NH04 Vans to red bank. time 0500

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave Mel

i got blue screened again. this time on Red Bank Rotation. NTP really needs looking at

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

I really don't understand how this still happening... Performance on NTP is quite better now after that 2020 update. I didn't play much on NTP after that, but I'll try this same services/scenarios that you got blue screens

5. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

Regarding the crashing issue on NTP wasn't it said that it should be fixed in the last DTG stream?
    Nothing has changed its still crashing randomly in and around the miles platting area and has done since release of the freight pack.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dave Mel

i find NTP is worse now since the update, the engine sounds are bad when in the tunnels and getting blue screens around the manchester area,

• Like Like x 1
  7. Manclion

Manclion Well-Known Member

I tried it a couple of times after the update and after crashing yet again after it was said to be fixed ( why say it's fixed when it blatantly isn't?) I've given up on the whole game now I've not got the patience anymore.

8. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

If you enter free cam mode maybe 10 seconds before you get to the part when the game crashes and don’t touch the controls and don’t look in the direction of the crash zone, then wait until you hit the part near miles platting (going to Leeds) where the speed drops to 25 mph.. then you go back to driver view, the game shouldn’t crash

I’ve also tried towards Manchester although this doesn’t always work