Msb - No Timing For Br146.2 Services

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dreampage, Aug 27, 2019.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I have completed several services on the Main-Spessart Bahn route with the BR146.2 passenger train, and I found out you don't have to keep yourself to any timetable as there are no target times as to when to arrive at different stations. Is this a glitch or is this unique to the MSB route? I haven't tried other passenger trains on this route yet but it feels strange to go without any kind of timing.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

It was done on purpose because the 143 can substitute for passenger operations and wouldnt be able to be on time.
    So they decided to not have those timings on MSB.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dreampage

Thanks. It's good to know it's not a glitch, will be easier to do those services knowing it's the intended way. :)

4. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

I've found you still have to be on time otherwise the line comes to a complete stop

5. dreampage

I guess so, that's why I always go near the allowed speed limit regardless if I have a target time or not. Not having a proper schedule takes some pressure off from the service, yet it somehow feels "emptier", not having that extra goal or stakes in the gameplay. But as I love German routes anyway it's not that big of a deal.

• Like Like x 1