PlayStation Long Island Railroad: Change At Jamica Bug On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Aug 25, 2019.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So this is footage of a repeatable bug (not the non repeatable glitches that plague the scenario / services) in Train Sim World 2020.

This was captured with a PS4 Pro

Route: Long Island Railroad
    Scenario Name: Change at Jamaica

You have to go to track / Platform 2 at Jamaica and wait for your train to arrive. But the train is 0.6 miles away when you get the notification to sit in the drivers cab. With in a few seconds of the notification you get an audible alarm from the train on the opposite platform of the doors closing and then that train departs. Shortly after that you get the scenario failed notification saying that the train left with out you. Even though its still 0.6 miles East of the station.
    This happened first when I started to do the journey option on the LIRR. I repeated it several times (after I bought the DLC on Thursday 22/8) and still the same thing happened as described above. I also tried to do the scenario from the Scenario tab on the LIRR main menu but alas it did exactly the same as from when I tried it in the Journeys. I tried to do the scenario via the journey section again during my livestream on Saturday nightand it did exactly the same there as well.

Is this a bug that DTG are aware of?

Regards

Hentis

2. ren007nix

ren007nix New Member

Hello. Yes it's a bug and refering to post on another topic DTG already knows about it and they will patch it soon.

3. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

fixed in the patch 1.21 released today.

• Like Like x 1