Fishing Sim World Immersion

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by redryan1989, Aug 22, 2019.

1. redryan1989

redryan1989 New Member

dear dovetail,
    Please make it so that I can see the lure I caught my fish on, hanging from its mouth when I present the fish. Also, please make the fish/fisherman interaction more "there". Things like the fish pulling down on your rod forcing you to have to pull back. Maybe a stamina meter for your angler so those really big fish have the ability to drain you. Just something to make the fight feel more alive. I'm loving the new add on content. Catching 500lb+ fish is so much fun, but after fighting a fish for 20min it eventually ends up with me looking at my character model and making up new names for my rod movements like the "rope'a'dope" just because there doesn't seem to be any feeling left between me and the big guy. Oh and Ghillams, I hope I spelled that right, does anyone have issues with the fish swimming around one of the very many bends in the bank and basically haulting progression on getting it in until it swims back out? I'm no pro but I feel as though I could either prevent this in real life or at least walk over to the bend that fish has retreated to. Anyway, love you guys.

• Like Like x 2
  2. fametis

fametis Member

Great suggestions, i'm sure they wiil fix fishes behavior like they did in other lakes

3. Magnificent_3000

Magnificent_3000 New Member

Good Point , Really Good Point.

4. Killentime

Killentime New Member

Better anglers log for each lake what specie's caught on what bait or maybe a screen shot in there of the fish and location with bait

• Like Like x 2