Fishing Sim World Ps4 Freezing Issue Since Update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by preditor42, Aug 26, 2019.

1. preditor42

preditor42 Member

I'm having random freezing issues since the update. It always seems to happen while reeling in a fish. It only last 2-4 seconds but I can still hear the game is still playing. This never happened until the update to pro tour

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I have seen this as well. There is an update the salmon update tomorrow and it possibly has been fixed. Will know more tomorrow.

3. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Funny thing is it seemed to get worse after I posted this LOL. Was fishing in career mode yesterday and the trees were all jacked up, flashing white like lightning any time I got close to a point. I'll be on in a little bit and hope that maybe it got fixed in the update (?)

4. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

since the update i have been blue screened on lake miller down near the bottom on right hand side if you look on the map, left hand side in the boat.

5. Killentime

Killentime New Member

I can't even play offline tournament mode (bass)
    Locks up on the loading map/boat ramp selection screen. The reel at the bottom spins then stops then spins. I can hear background noise from the game but it's stuck on that screen.
    And when I took the advice of another player from the FB page of turning off WiFi on PS4 I could play offline. 3rd leg of lake Miller won't register fish this is just 1 screen shot of many I have caught every species of bass in the lake and nada. It shows it was caught but doesn't register

Attached Files:

6. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

playing with friends in muliplayer is still a joke online. we still keep spinning out of control. cant do a thing

• Like Like x 1
  7. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Been emailing with Dovetail support and they just asked if I had a video but I don't record while playing. I can but I'm not big into it just doing career mode. If anyone else has any video of it please let me know. It would also help if others start putting in tickets for it so they know it's a wide spread problem. I'm not even playing online and it's doing this. Now it hasn't seemed to be as bad lately but I'll get a better idea when I do my second event on the pro tour. Maybe I should just record that now that I'm thinking about it lol

8. Killentime

Killentime New Member

Mine will not load offline tournament mode at all.
    I have rolled video from the PS4 but I don't know how to upload it to dovetail. I also have ticket with them they have at least been responsive vs a month ago they wouldn't even respond.
    So everything in offline tournament mode is inaccessible to me. Sucks

9. Killentime

Killentime New Member

Sure did

10. preditor42

preditor42 Member

I finally got around to getting the freezing on video. Guess I'll upload to youtube a bit later and send to support as they were asking if I had video. Kind of a pain to to it but it's not getting any better as I]ve been on Miller trying for a boss and it freezes all of the time

11. tylerauberson5233

tylerauberson5233 New Member

My game is freezing/glitching ....
    Just bought it couple of days ago really enjoying the game it would be great to see this resolved I have recommended this game to several friends and I hope this is not the experience they have!

12. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

Since the update I haven't had any freezes, but it is definitely glitchy. The online tournaments last week and I just tried lake Travis predator tournament and had to quit because it was glitching so bad I couldn't hook a fish. Just kept getting "unsuccessful". I enjoy this game, but these hindrances are severely taking away from the enjoyment that I enjoyed a month ago.