Fishing Sim World Catching Predatory Fish

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Fonesy, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Fonesy

Fonesy New Member

I have been fishing a lot lately on the us lakes, mainly boulder and miller, trying to target musky, pike and gar. All I seem to catch is bass. I have tried different diving, sinking and top water lures but still all I catch is bass. Any tips would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Try using topwater lures like the buzzbait the heddon one knocker frog, poppers, etc. that way you can see if a big pike, Muskie or Tiger Muskie is near by and ready to strike. On miller they pretty much are everywhere and it’s shallow so by using one of these lures on reel speed 2 constant reeling you’ll spot one and have one strike soon enough. Plus if you get a bass trout or any other fish you aren’t targeting you can always quick release it by holding the red or circle button. On boulder the bottom boat ramp the Muskies are right there or you can go straight out and bang a right and you will see a little cove on the map that looks like a spearhead there are a ton in there also. Hope this helps. And if you really like the big Muskies then may want to consider getting lake Dylan tons of Muskies Tiger Muskie and pike that are well over 40 lbs. and they are everywhere at that size but lake miller I am pretty impressed with. Boulder is a little picky on the bite rate plus it’s really deep.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fonesy

Fonesy New Member

Thanks, managed to catch 2 musky and 1 pike at Miller using buzzbait. Reeled in on speed 2 constant where as normally I have been reeling in on speed 1 slow so perhaps that makes a difference.

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

You’re welcome. You can even use 3 speed at times they will hit that as well.