Broken Scenarios: Msb And Pc On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by karl.turkalj, Sep 4, 2019.

1. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Regional Express scenario is broken on PS4. On approach to final station the train currently at the station does not leave and as such the Red light you have to let the train pass will not change making the scenario impossible to complete.

Dirty Dirt Drive does not spawn the final objective marker. Thus stopping at the location will not end the scenario making it impossible to complete.

2. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi there, thanks for letting us know, do you by chance have footage of the issue? Doesn't seem to be reported in our database. If anyone else encountered this issue please let us know, that would help us too.

3. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Sorry, I don't have any footage of it. However on MSB I noticed that a number of the signals do not work correctly for AI controlled trains on a number of the scenarios.

4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Could you tell what precise services they are? As long as the issue exists on PC as well I could try to get some screenshots.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  5. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Its inside the scenarios. They are not services because they are scheduled differently.